• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

--Post Number 002, Designation

Ulliyana

Ulliyana

Tishine - Silence. The civility will be most suddenly dropped as soon as one proceeds past this point. One has been informed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, good, good... can finally talk.

Can hear things chittering in the back of the mind - It isn't exactly subtle, and they aren't being entirely courteous...
...keep screaming about their disgust of every living thing, how it would be better if a specific group were to be silenced, even if one is a member of such a grouping, and does not seem to be halting soon.

I've coped with these whispers for some time, now, yet they're getting louder, more ambitious... it would be really quite kind if they would SHUT UP, but they won't...

There are more pleasant entities, however they are silent, thus far.
I feel like a child - weak, malleable. There isn't a chance for medication in the distant future, so... is not an option. There is an individual I could attempt to commune with, although I'm not sure how they'd react to another calling of them so soon.

I'm not sure exactly what to attempt. Anything but to allow them to take control... prejudice is for the foolish.

If a response can be issued, please do so. Thank you, and apologies for the chaotic ramblings of a maddened creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Please reach out to people, anyone who is a friend or family member. If you cannot lean on medication, you need to lean on people.

Do you have a psychiatrist? They might be able to help you with all of this as it cannot be easy to cope with.

It is a pity the pleasant entities are silent. Ignore anything nasty you hear.

Keep writing on the forum and we will try and help you through this.

Ulliyana

Ulliyana

Please reach out to people, anyone who is a friend or family member. If you cannot lean on medication, you need to lean on people.

Do you have a psychiatrist? They might be able to help you with all of this as it cannot be easy to cope with.

It is a pity the pleasant entities are silent. Ignore anything nasty you hear.

Keep writing on the forum and we will try and help you through this.
...thank you, thank you, thank you...

Will attempt to follow advice, seek emotional support from trusted associates, as well as analyse forum... forgive tone, do not wish to eject foul language...

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Tishine - Silence. The civility will be most suddenly dropped as soon as one proceeds past this point. One has been informed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, good, good... can finally talk.

Can hear things chittering in the back of the mind - It isn't exactly subtle, and they aren't being entirely courteous...
...keep screaming about their disgust of every living thing, how it would be better if a specific group were to be silenced, even if one is a member of such a grouping, and does not seem to be halting soon.

I've coped with these whispers for some time, now, yet they're getting louder, more ambitious... it would be really quite kind if they would SHUT UP, but they won't...

There are more pleasant entities, however they are silent, thus far.
I feel like a child - weak, malleable. There isn't a chance for medication in the distant future, so... is not an option. There is an individual I could attempt to commune with, although I'm not sure how they'd react to another calling of them so soon.

I'm not sure exactly what to attempt. Anything but to allow them to take control... prejudice is for the foolish.

If a response can be issued, please do so. Thank you, and apologies for the chaotic ramblings of a maddened creature.
I admire your writing style. Are you a professional?

Ulliyana

Ulliyana

I admire your writing style. Are you a professional?
I must confess my lack of truthful experience within the production of literature. The vast majority of the scribe's abnormal style is rooted in study of books, notably "Around the World in 80 Days", as well as incessant consumption of the stories of video games.

I shall, however, exclaim my sincere appreciation of one's statement, and wish good fortunes to you in future expeditions.

(...thank you, GhostOfLenin...)