• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Post Music Updating Thread 2

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My Jane McDonald new cd, arrived today. It's certainly more "poppy and catchy" unlike her first crusiing with Jane McDonald album.

I have just listened to Sister Act, stage version, London cast, and am now listening to Jane McDonald volumne 2, cruising with Jane McDonald cd.

i have been having/hearing Beverley Knight tracks one of in my head, so Imight list en to Beverley Knight this evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Last night, I had heard tr acks from Sister Act, DreamGirls, and then, Beverley Knight, Ball and Boe, and Jane McDonald.

Overnight, I have heard track of Sister Act, and from a while, Diana Krall.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been listening to Beverley Knight, and at the present point of time, I am listening to Jane McDonald.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had a problematic day afternoon, well early evening time actually; there were a good few too many helicopters annoyingly, so I thought right, so I listened to DreamGirls, after Sister Act, and I later on heard Beverley Night, and then Jane McDonald.

This morning overnight, I have been listenng to Jane McDonald, and now for the moment, Diana Krall, oh, and also Michael Buble.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am at p resent listening to Phantom of The Opera 25th Anniversary live at Royal Albert Hall,
I felt I needed something calming I thought right, I'll put that on, it's a set of 2 cds.

I have been recently listening to Diana Krall, and Beverley Knight.

Musically, Sister Act, Dreamgirls.

and Michael Buble.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.