Post Music That Helps You

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been able to listen to some music, this evening for just over half an hour.

I am feeling less irritible, less feeling low, now that I have taken a dose my Fluxoetine.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

One of my very many music acts, will be touring soon in London. That act is John Barrowman, and hopefully, and all being well, and I do realise that some tickets can't be reimbursed, I should be able to attend, problem being though, my father doesn't late at night, drive in the dark, to home, from not even the Strand area, I am going to enquire the fan admin, if down the line, if he couldn't possibly entertain the idea, of a afternoon show, probably won't get very far for an worthwhile answer, it's worth a go I'm thinking to enquire the fan admin, anyhow.

I still listen to my other acts, and mainly Jane McDonld, and Diana Krall.

Best regards, all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Having checked with father, in terms of long haul driving from the Strand, and in the dark late at night, after theatre supposedly, it won't be possible for me to book up and attend.

When ever John Barrowman should happen to release either or combined dvd/cd, I'll happily will make do with those methods.

Mind you, years ago, I'd been to a concert, Bucks Fizz, don't laugh, complilmentary, with wit, and having won a competition to see them, too far back, right back, and somebody tall in front I couldn't see the stage at all. I am petite, so in a big way there are barriers.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I touched on this briefly in my other post at other thread, just can't wait now, to get my hands literally for the brand new collaboration team work of Tony Bennett and Diana Krall cd.

There was a niggle with payment, and anyway i think it has now been sorted.

Due to arrive on Thursday.

Oh yes, still listening to Jane McDonald, mainly for calming purposes, and for anything u plifting, musicals, such as Sister Act stage not film, Hairpsray film soundtrack, and Dreamgirls, Stage cd.
And Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga collaboration cd.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been much happier less anxious now, having recieved my copy of the new collaboration of Tony Bennett and Diana Krall cd.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Yes I forgot to say, that I had been highly anxious today, in terms of the delivery regarding my cd, anyway showed up, a few hours before the due deadline. They hadn't rung the door bell, surprisingly, I discovered it, via the Porch letter box. Anyway, I'm very relieved now.

ThinkInYellow

ThinkInYellow

I really love Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack. I know it wasn’t written about OCD but it’s kind of amazing how well it fits the effort towards recovery.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

Disney songs and punk-rock/pop-rock from my teens to cheer me up. Only happy songs mind!

To calm it really depends, sometimes it’s things like Snow Patrol, or Ghost. Other times I listen to Rockabye Baby, rock songs like AC/DC done like a lullaby!

R

Ramson bangers

Check the rapetoire for my profound lyrics and majestic flow. Rap music is what keeps me alive it has also seen me die like a dog. But thats in the other realm.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since having recieved the new Tony Bennett and Diana Krall cd, unfortunately, whilst not well the late last week; I had found the production volume of music, on the cd, even if I turned down, on my walkman, a bit too loud. And I couldn't adapt.

Now that I am much better via my head from the sinusistuses, and also terrible catarrh drip, all week, I should be able to feel more comfortable, and adapt to the production of volum loudness of the music, better.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I h ave been extremely shattered today. I am planning to retire for the night, about 10pm.

I have been up with a start from very early overnight 4.10am. Managed to get my workout from 5.30am in though.

Had an enjoyable lunch with family members.

I have been listening to Sister Act, Phantom, of the Opera, and Dreamgirls, and will be more Dreamgirls.

Have a good night all, oh and knitting combined,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm still listening to musicals. I won't imply which ones, for saftey pur poses, on MHF, I've learned now, via another thread of mine, as of last night, and I am still also listening to easy listening music, though again, shan't imply which artists, apart f rom the fac too many artists too mention, it's the safety aspect on here, at MHF, so me being me, I am acting with caution, now. Happily aware.

Best regards all.