• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

possible?

mark payne

mark payne

is it possible to be happy if you dont marry and have kids?

i feel im losing my mind i came from a society look to people dont wanna marry as wierdos or gays i'm not gay but i dont wanna be married i dont like this kind of life but i'm so scared cause they told me if i dont then i will die alone and it's impossible to be happy if i dont marry is it right?

also is there anyone of you guys happy without being married or know someone happy without kids and be married?

i feel everyone against me please can anyone here give me hope! i dont wanna do something i dont like just cause i'm scared!

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i am sure there are loads of people that are happy on their own.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I see this thread is a day or two old, but aside from my mental health issues, i'm not married/don't have kids and I don't intend on doing either of those things.
For me, i'm actually happier when I don't have any love interests in my life.

And I know lots of very happy, successful and well-liked people who are single and don't have children.
So yes, it's definitely possible. :hug1:

C

cherbear

Do what makes you happy hunny if you are happier being single go with it . There is no right or wrong my love follow the path in life that is right for you xxxx