Possible skyzotipal personality disorder

A

Azelka

(I know I've already told you about it but I'm gonna give more details to you), I feel like professionals spy me and analyze every behavior I have (it happens each time I am alone) and I also feel like people can read my mind when I eye contact with them, so I talk about myself in the third person and try to think about something else, so they can read something else than what I was actually thinking...
I think I have schizotypal personality disorder...

R

Rayofhope

Hello, have you been to a professional to get a diagnosis?

A

Azelka

Yeah but she is against diagnosis, so she doesn't tell me anything unless I ask to her and I never dare ask anything to her

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Is it a p/doc that your seeing, because it’s not always straight forward to diagnose MH problems I’ve had three different diagnosis over the years. It also depends on how long you’ve been seeing your pdoc for. He may have some ideas but not prepared to put a label on till he’s more certain. Are you on medication

A

Azelka

Yeah I'm on meds, too many meds.. And yeah I'm seing a psychiatrist

megirl

megirl

Yes it can take some time,getting to know a person before diagnosis, took a while before the BPD diagnosis.
I often talk about myself as if I am the third person.
I think for me it helps me analyse my own behavior. It may having been a nurse so I am observing myself from an outsiders point
I guess it just depends how it affects you