Possible bpd?

O

Ohsodar

Hi. I guess this is something that has been going on for years since I was young but I either ignored or didn’t think nothing of it because it comes and goes so often. I always had constant worries. Worries that I’m not good enough, worries that I’m not a good person, worries I won’t ever amount to anything in life. These worries always crowd my head space too many thoughts at once. I can be having a great day nothing negative can happen but I still will have negative thoughts. Thoughts that I can’t control no matter what I do. Then as I got a little older I notice my moods fluctuate. I can be really happy and my thoughts put me in a mood that I can sometimes get myself out but that’s mostly because it just changes something that I have no control of. Then it became a temper problem. I became very angry yelling and screaming all the time. I always dealt with depression it’s been times where I wouldn’t leave my house for days then I’ll turn around and be the happiest person I can be then turn around and I’m sad again. When I was younger I have self harmed I haven’t done it since I was in high school but instead I don’t eat as a replacement. I mean these are just the few things that I can point out but I’m sure if I talk to someone professional they’ll be able to pin point more problems. I guess my question is what is wrong with me? What can I do to stop feeling like this. This is an ongoing problem that I dealt with for years and I’m finally ready to get out of this funk.

Last edited by a moderator:
BPDevil

BPDevil

that font hurts my brain, but you should definitely see a psychiatrist

E

EstherRose94

Hi ohsodar. I don’t think anything’s “wrong” with you, you just need to learn to understand yourself and how your emotions and thoughts work better, then you can start to control them instead of them controlling you. I’ve had similar symptoms since I was a child as well. I’m 24 now and I started Zoloft and seeing a psychotherapist once a week back in November and I feel MUCH more stable or at least able to get back to calm more quickly.

B

Bazzz

Try this book. It’s BT a leading BPD doctor and is very easy to read and understand. Helped me survive after 35 years of misdiagnosis. Borderline Personality Disorder demystified: An Essential guide for understanding and living with BPD. Dr Robert O Friedal