• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Possibilities of Causes of the First Episode of Psychosis

W

wellness

Pointers for Further Investigation – Causes of the First Episode of
Psychosis
1. How is the very first episode of Psychosis possible -- I suspect through some
form of a Viral infection of the Brain that generates a whole series of these "Bad
and Malicious" Voices.
2. What are the trigger factors that regenerate the subsequent episodes -- That
is where we are at the mercy of the Whims and Fancies of "The Carrier and
Spawning Voice" ... and depends on this ONE Voice that lives on and regenerates.
3. I am very certain that the large class of Anti-Psychotics DO NOT Terminate
any Voices -- The effect they have is "Controlling" The Voices by Sedating and
Calming them down.
4. A very likely cause of the First episode is -- "Autoimmune Encephalitis: The
Brain Disease That Makes People Seem Crazy
" OR
Some Unknown Variant of
Encephalitis that which triggers Psychosis.

Cheerio !!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

You bring up some interesting theories, particularly 1 and 4.

I read of a study a while ago (I had to find it again to refresh my memory and quote figures!) and they found that, out of 46, three people were found to have antibodies that target certain nerve cells. Treatment, without antipsychotics, worked well.

There was some controversy and disagreement but it shows there are individuals being incorrectly diagnosed as schizophrenic who, if tested for these antibodies, could be treated and go on to lead normal lives.

W

wellness

There was some controversy and disagreement but it shows there are individuals being incorrectly diagnosed as schizophrenic who, if tested for these antibodies, could be treated and go on to lead normal lives.

This whole business of the "Paranoid Schizophrenia" Label and Disgnosis "Conferring" like some bloody Queen of England conferring OBE's has gone on and Abused just toooooo Far ... and it has got to STOP ... such contrived definitions that populate the Medical books as DSMV-IV that claim that a Paranoid Schizophrenic is defined simply if some one has had 5-9 Episodes of Psychosis does such a silly and moronic sense and fit the classically defined by the duet words "Paranoid Schizophrenic" like Adolf Hitler ... fit the behavioral profile of every other lay person that these silly shit of the world psychiatrists feel like some Demi-Gods conferring titles ???
For all you know these Psychiatrists with the passion for the Label of PS are nothing but projecting their own PS syndrome !!!

So don't let these Psychiatrists OBE's conferred upon you bother you just because some playground kids called you a "Cat" did NOT make you into a CAT ... same way these utterly silly psychiatrists calling you a PS will simply NOT make you into ONE !!!

Cheerio !!!

W

wellness

If any of these so called "Honourable" Psychiatrists are reading this Forum ... perhaps you will want to test out the Hypothesis presented in this Thread ...
Do the following tests --
1. Take nice diverse sampling of Diverse population set come down with their very FIRST Episode of "Voices"...
2. Run a battery of Blood tests on them to detect every possible strain not even know so far of Autoimmune Encephalitis ...
3. You might very well detect that there is a large BUT NOT ALL of them caused by this virus or germ.

Cheerio !!