• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Positive testimony on voice hearing

T

tourbillon

Hi everyone,

For past years I have been having control over my talent and my gift as a voice hearer.
I would like to testimony to you, so that I am an helping hand for people who keep hope and expect a better futur.
That's all possible. I did it. I'd like to let you know about. :grouphug:

Every situation can be made better. Go on listening to conference, listen to concert, educate yourself, do cultural activity, focus on labor, be sportive, meet new people, read a book, reach out some activism happening out there.
Mostly that's what you need. Instead of giving you, you rather need to try on new stuff.

As of a voice hearer, I feel like I am GIFTED. But also I would like you to understand me right: I know what is a bad day, what torture is like and feel like.
Nevertheless, this is NOT something negative. Make it something POSITIVE. I can't do it for you.

You should not focus that much on negativity like a complaining kid, because lower vibrations attract lower vibrations. But you should focus on discovering, exploring, understanding, looking forward better vibrations and a better futur.

Mostly that's how I managed it. I just never gave up. I pushed myself to go to work. For a period I would be a looser, which I cannot point you not to become, rather listen to the now mature me, lol. :whistle:

I have a good healthy life and I try to avoid getting out of the line.
So yeah if you would like to reach some day some state of well-being ( I know it's your little dream ) you should expect on being like a ninja, mastering the art of diversion and shadowing. That's a way of living, just not keeping yourself bound but rather opening to new experiences.
Be surprising to your voice, maybe they would surprise you back. Every heart prefers to love than to hate (it is just easier). You are not forced to react with difficulty or painfully, if you like you can get rid of a tons of things, and decide to make yourself a better JOURNEY.
Give yourself a bit of time: what's my dream ? where are my stars ? which value do I like a ton ? What I want to do in the futur ?
Do not get away easily from your dream and your self.

I did get punished too, I know how it feel like.
I managed to get above of it and things answered me back with a better futur. I did not stay on my difficulty and fighted and things evolved a ton for me. Even thru I could feel some kind of harassment feeling, sometime.

I hope you got my point.
You are not sick, you are different. You do need to handle it like you are just living with a member than most of others does not heard, or cannot, or doesn't accept. They would easily call you mad, how great!

There are a few things I need to let you know :

- that's all spiritual, everything is. Not only you, and your life, and your voices, but also your reality and everyone's.
Now, how to handle with a spiritual mess ? Well, there is a Law. This Law is teached in many religion and book (preference goes for "The Arcane Teaching" by Atkinson). So yeah, you might be fighting with a bad karma but it's not yet game over.

Probably you can heard the voices from the kingdom of God (gods and godess). But REMEMBER (and TRUST ME) you would also receive each bit of anyone's bad eyes or bad's will on you!! So you need to control that a ton.
First hint is this: DO NOT LET ANYONE KEEP BAD EYE on you. That's war, and that's your suffering. So MANAGE IT (become a peace bringer).
You might have come to hearing voice because someone would have pushed you out-of-limit, so you opened to a ton new perception. I consider myself like an empath or with some kind of spiritual talent.

Imagine each day my grand-mother would fear death, my voice would be driving me mad. Each time my father (he is a coleric maniac) would call madness upon my head, my voices would be pushing me out of safe limits. Sometime I would feel bad at the moment something big is approaching. I would sometimes have vision of things happening to my loved one, like if they feel bad, I feel bad.
So this is all of a gift, but it can turn to a nightmare, it can be a chaos. Because EVEN with a good control, it's close to handling a chaos nevertheless.

I received a tons of love from my voices, so that I never can doubt anymore on how much better it can be and become.
I am also living a path like a WARRIOR would. I am at war.
But please, even if you are facing immature behavior, try to be the one who kept a solid head, and try not to recall the negativity but focus on the positivity that could emerge.
Likely it will improve.
You know that if you force on something, after a 3month period, it would become an habit, and then something natural to you. So yeah, that's how you can behave.

I know you would like to have THE ANSWERS, the EXPLAINATION. That's a whole scientific encyclopedia if I am starting to give you out the answers you seek. But also remember: G.od is here, there is a gardian angel somewhere protecting everyone's of us, and that you are loved and mattering and important. Universes and Life got this something positive out here that is trying to reach you. Answers, truth, justice, they seeks you too. So do not be ashamed too easily, be strong like a warrior and it's likely that things will improve in your life.
Praying helped me a ton. Remember your G.od, and everything will likely improve. That's how it all starts. If you remember Justice and Love and Truth, you will get above infinite number of mess, if you don't you will lost everything from the best possible situation. That's it.

Now my situation is this: it's not easy, but I have marvellous and magnificients moments, which most of people never experienced, things that keep me connected to myself to a greater extent than I'd had hoped for. I also would have bad days. But it's not that I do not understand, it's not that I dislike it, it's just basically my life sometimes. So I am living it out positively at the end, and I am proud to be a warrior and a contacted one.

I can answers to as much questions you would have and try to give you the best of me. :panic::grouphug:

John Lamb

John Lamb

Hi tourbillon,

I have positive experiences as a voice hearer so I hope you don't mind if I share some of them on your thread.

I consider myself a healthy voice hearer and have received many words of wisdom I believe given as a gift. They only began to have meaning following an awakening which was itself a powerful experience. The words have required interpreting, some were obvious, others have been in arabic and spanish, languages I have never known. Most appeared in the early mornings while lying in bed and kept being repeated in the following days until I got the meaning, when the voice would then move on to the next.

Here are just some I received in a short period of time along with my interpretation, in chronological order:-

Ya Malik
Arabic for O God
Brigadoon
I can honestly say I had never come across this before which on researching is a book/musical. To me this means heaven. One of the phrases I was getting before my awakening was ''I will see you half way'' which had no meaning at the time and I was 'contacted' shortly after my 50th birthday. Brigadoon is a fictional mysterious Scottish village that appears for only one day every 100 years and if you research it further it is an obvious metaphor for heaven.
Ad infinitum
Latin meaning forever and ever. My interpretation- Life eternal.
Charcuterie
My interpretation- Hell (The voice is showing humour here I believe).
El Ramón
Spanish for The Brushwood. My interpretation- a reference to the burning bush Moses saw. At a similar time to this I also heard the phrase shouted 'it was a dust bowl!' and I believe this is another different scripture reference.
Yardarm
This was the most obscure to find the meaning of and kept being repeated over and over for a month last autumn. I am not into sailing in any way but this persisted and because the other words I had already experienced referred to scripture, I googled 'yardarm in scripture'. The first entry was a link describing the crucifixion of Christ from John's Gospel where there is a footnote [815] describing the yardarm as the horizontal member of the cross. My voice had already told me a while back that I had 'made a rod for my back'. I know it means something different but together with yardarm, it makes a cross. My interpretation is my voice wanted me to be a christian which runs in my family history and I am happy to have become one.

They have all been very odd random words that I can never remember ever using in my vocabulary, requiring interpretation but have come out of the blue in an intense few months occurring exactly how I described. I have had alot more and combined with everything I have experienced over the years, these words are the Divine- God, an angel or angels chatting to me.

Some will rubbish my interpretations, cry magical thinking! delusional! you're telling porkies! and I wouldn't care, I could answer no to all and it would be true, I obey the law. God's Law.

Before my awakening I was as non-spiritualist a person could be, arrogant/ignorant and thought I knew better. Do people really think the origin of the universe will ever be known?

This experience has made my life and I would go through the previous 30yrs of being lost and miserable in a mind dungeon to where I am now. But I am not always in rapture if I am honest, I still have occasional lapses with negative thinking and have to get through the here and now which can be a test at times but as my voice once told me, I am living 'a life less ordinary'.

T

tourbillon

Thanks so much for your feedback. It helps me a ton.

How do you cope ? Is it too strong sometimes ? Do you believe listening to the heaven is kind of a malediction (hereafter movie offers that view. because it's hard to keep living humanly)
Does your family believe you ?
Do you get reproached a lot ? I get reproached a lot.
Thanks for your support :)
And how did becoming a Christian triggered you to a peace of mind state ?

John Lamb

John Lamb

I've always been quite chilled and relaxed about it and I think that's important, I'm never overwhelmed. I was in a fervour a day after the actual awakening but my voice told me to have a drink which calmed me down, lol. I think my family don't know what to make of it, they have never experienced voices and some were already Christians. I think even people of faith don't realise that heaven talks to some, it says this in the bible but actually experiencing it is different to reading about it. It's not only heaven that talks though as I'm sure you are aware.

Apart from my family I haven't told anyone. I am not a zealout and don't go around pushing my beliefs on people. During my awakening I was told to 'spread the word'. I was so ignorant of religion that I didn't know this was a basic instruction to those of faith. That was 2 years ago and between then and joining this forum last year my voice kept telling me to 'teach'. This would frustrate me because I thought it was asking me to become a school teacher which I didn't want and knew I'd be no good at it.

About 5 minutes before joining this forum last april, the voice said 'TEACH!' and was accompanied with an impulsion to act there and then. That was the first ever command I had experienced in over 30yrs of these voices. I could have ignored it but I decided it wasn't harmful to me or others. I wasn't specifically told to come on here but the instuction to teach has gone and I wouldn't have bothered joining if it wasn't for that.

I'm glad I have, my 'calling' was satisfied many months ago and I've learned alot off others.

Becoming a Christian was key to me finding peace of mind. It is more than psychological, the holy spirit is out there and can clear a mind if you get lucky attracting it but there's always the risk of evil while being here on earth. Take things easy if you are always being reproached, you sound like you have the passion. :) You don't have to do much to please heaven, particularly when struggling with voices.

T

tourbillon

Thanks you a lot. I am always pushed and pressurized a ton for "teaching". That's been 2 years ago I was asked to "WRITE" what I understood and what I know. I would have teached a very lot of people, but I keep getting asked to teach, so I think the heaven would like me to opens a blog on write a book. Meanwhile they would restrict me for teaching sometime (b/c some people are like not ready to listen and learn).

T

tourbillon

Since november, they shutted down all things in my life to do a "RESET to point zero".
I need to start everything over again. I have not been pleasing heaven lately. I am in a repent phase, starting things again better than I did in the past. Sorry!

T

tourbillon

I keep thinking despite my errors, that this is something positive and understandable, which a lot in this forum are still stuck at figuring. So that's why I write down this post in this regards.

John Lamb

John Lamb

My voice has told me to 'shush' many times when I'm about to respond to someone, and to be fair it has proven right.

Personally, if I were you I would not feel pressurized to respond to your voices demands to teach or write, you have helped enough people I think, and it does not sound like heaven pushing you but that's for you to say. I was told to stop many months ago. Time outs and resets are probably a good thing it can get too much.

Look at it like this. Everyone has heard of God and they have personal choice whether to believe or not and you only have to tell people who you feel are worthy according to scripture, that could just mean your family, as I've been told to do. I get your last post but some people might not want it or had bad experiences of religion and you have to respect that.

T

Thelma27

I can identify with everything u have said because I have had similar experiences but unlike u I accept this is because I have a mental illness and I no longer believe God is talking to me or sending me Angel's to take of me as a child I would wake knowing songs that I had never heard before I then became obsessed with the holy bible and wanting to be like jesus christ no one had told me anything about the bible or hell but I was convinced that I was not good enough to go to heaven and i would cry for hours because I was afraid of hell I then started talking about things that had happen in the past which I was is not possible because the events took place before I was born and was given treatment for being posses by an old person spirit I then started repeating people conversation although I was not around to hear the conversation to make a long story short I feel like I have been to hell and back although I have found a lot of peace in believing in the God who created this universe I still have days when I feel like I am living in hell due my mental health I am glad you have found peace with knowing your creator and choosing a religion that is best for you mine has lead me down a different pathway which I believe is best for me because I am now at peace with myself despite the fact that I cannot do much for myself anymore I love your spirit and approach to this dreadful illness that no one deserves

R

Rabit777

That good to hear. It’s good to hear people having a positive perspective and keeping it. I mean that’s hard, that’s a hard thing to stay positive through all this. I’m glad your faith is helping you through. This fight is hard but it’s good. Good just to make it however you can. Have to remind myself to pay attention to all the good, cuz the bad is there present but the there is beauty in life still. Just have to try harder and even overcompensate to see it.

W

wonke29

Just seeing these posts here is extraordinary for me... There really are other people who lived things like I lived or similar... I am happy that you feel good because of some beliefs... I have been as religious I could be for pretty much time, and I've gone through religious paranoia at the same time and the memories of this combination give me so much pain that I must share here...

Just my 2 cents. I take what is good in all faiths as I progress in reading about them. I fear a lot that so many people believe in some things that actually close their minds, so they cannot learn more, that closes their eyes, their minds' eyes or even worse, they cannot put themselves in other's shoes. I thought about new technologies that can be used to control others' minds... Even more than television. I am afraid that people will stop thinking and surrender to people that have a facade of "angels", a facade of good intermediaries between God and them. I really believe that the most powerful link between people and God shouldn't be other people that probably are paid for that, but rather than that science which is dedicated to finding the truth and does not declare it has the truth but that it probably has the truth, or so I understand currently... If I can I just ask people to not put pressure on others to close their minds, pressure to believe just a single thing, pressure to refuse the combination of ideas that sometimes look very strange but might be better than everlasting conflicts.

I hope this is not offtopic... I just saw that the religious subjects are already here on this forum. Please forgive me if you got upset.

I wish you a great week!