• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

positive news for you all claiming ESA.....

P

Pffft

hey all,
i will try and explain this quickly as i cba going into detail as my concentration has decided to bugger of somewhere and i cant find it! :( ... anyways... i applied for esa done my medical form (esa50) sent it off.. then got a letter to say i will need to go for interview... i was literally sh*tting bricks! (sorry for language if it offends you) ... and today i got a letter to say that i no longer need to go in for a medical and i will recieve more information regarding this .... so im presuming that means i have been placed in a group :) ... which means this is good news! ... SO for you guys going through a tough time with claiming ESA remember they are success stories you just have to keep going! and remember that CAB are there to help and they are fantastic and they helped me with my forms too! ... also i do know that MIND are there and provide you with help so dont feel alone... not to mention people's knowledge on here!:)
erm yeah.. so yeah im gona stop before my positive mood runs out!
(ive just realised the post of the title may be misleading .. by that i mean people may think its about ESA in general .. about laws or whatever... sorry i have tried to change it but it wont work)

mckeo5514

mckeo5514

hey all,
i will try and explain this quickly as i cba going into detail as my concentration has decided to bugger of somewhere and i cant find it! :( ... anyways... i applied for esa done my medical form (esa50) sent it off.. then got a letter to say i will need to go for interview... i was literally sh*tting bricks! (sorry for language if it offends you) ... and today i got a letter to say that i no longer need to go in for a medical and i will recieve more information regarding this .... so im presuming that means i have been placed in a group :) ... which means this is good news! ... SO for you guys going through a tough time with claiming ESA remember they are success stories you just have to keep going! and remember that CAB are there to help and they are fantastic and they helped me with my forms too! ... also i do know that MIND are there and provide you with help so dont feel alone... not to mention people's knowledge on here!:)
erm yeah.. so yeah im gona stop before my positive mood runs out!
(ive just realised the post of the title may be misleading .. by that i mean people may think its about ESA in general .. about laws or whatever... sorry i have tried to change it but it wont work)
i got put in the support group without a medical last week too, however i still have an atos medical on tues for my war pension review

P

Pffft

i hope i dont sound rude/ignorant here... but what is war pension review? sorry... ive not heard of it before :( ... i hope your medical on tuesday goes well for you! :)

mckeo5514

mckeo5514

i hope i dont sound rude/ignorant here... but what is war pension review? sorry... ive not heard of it before :( ... i hope your medical on tuesday goes well for you! :)
hi im supposed to get a war pension (from next feb) but they kinda messed up my medical (in my eyes anyway) they gave me 14% disability for a clicky shoulder, and 6% for rapid cycling bipolar so i asked them to review their decision as i think they got the % the wrong way round, hence another medical. i dont care if i even get a decrease as long as they get the importances right.