• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Pop renewal sent for assessment

M

mickeymoo

Hi, I’ve had to complete my pip renewal back in January and I’d not heard if they received it so I rang them. They have said it’s being sent for assessment. Does anyone know what this means. Thanks

Z

Zoe1

they can take up to 8 weeks I think to reply
so you probably will get a reply shortly

I think if it was a no , you would have heard by now

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Struggling with PIP renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
Nikita Important information concerning filling in PIP's new claim forms for renewal of a PIP claim. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
K ESA renewal process Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
M DLA renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
charlie says DLA renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
N ESA50 Renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
bert tomato Driving License renewal. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J So now universal credit has sent me this Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
E Copy of email I sent to my MP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
R No face to face, advice sent to descion maker at dwp Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
C confused: found info advising not to go to medical assess. if esa50 was not sent or completed? advice? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
L ESA - Why was I not transferred from CB to IB and sent EDP form? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
cpuusage ‘Cameron shouldn’t just resign… he should be sent to prison!’ Ken Livingstone tells RT (VIDEO) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
E I've just sent this email to my MP (who is a Conservative) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
J Been sent a letter about ''severe disability premium'. What is it?! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
M Sent home because of negativety? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 21
R esa50 sent again (2 times) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
V Been sent a limited capability for work assessment... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
C Turned down appeal sent in what happens now? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1