• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Poorly == Quiet

iffybob

iffybob

Ok so I have PDs and normaly there is a lot of noise in my head.
I dont have meds as they dont work.

This week I am ill, I have a cold/flu for summut.

What I have noticed is when I get sick like this the noise in my head is a lot quieter, has any one else noticed this about themselves.

Does any one "properly" understand why :confused:- an can I get it on perscription ?

schiz01

schiz01

Strange ....I'm the opposite
When I'm unwell or feeling poorly i get worse mentally.
Maybe you would benefit from strenuous exercise......Sore muscles ...feeling exhausted might = quiet

D

dlzoidberg

I get worse as well. I can sing a little better with a sore throat though. :LOL:

Q

quality factor

I'm just getting over a bad chest infection, strangely enough I too wasn't so aware of the noises in my head. I did comment in my diary that I feel more conditioned to coping with my mental illness than a physical one, maybe because the mental health nasties are there most of the time....like now!

QF.

iffybob

iffybob

Tried it

Maybe you would benefit from strenuous exercise......Sore muscles ...feeling exhausted might = quiet
Tried it , it dont work for me, the physical exercise is good but it does not ocupy my mind, I just feel all juiced up, and ready to be naughty ..... :innocent: