• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

pooey day

N

nattyone

im bored. ive eaten a whole packet of club biscuits. im craving someone to talk to. nobody is here. nobody wants me. its 3 hours till the kids need picking up . i dont even want to do housework. but i have the fidgets . i want to talk dogs and nobody doggy is around to talk to . ive run out of chocolate.

L

Lady Summer Isles

im bored. ive eaten a whole packet of club biscuits. im craving someone to talk to. nobody is here. nobody wants me. its 3 hours till the kids need picking up . i dont even want to do housework. but i have the fidgets . i want to talk dogs and nobody doggy is around to talk to . ive run out of chocolate.
Def not a good one. I've been out all day otherwise I'd have spoken to you:)
Can't talk dogs I'm afraid I don't have one. Always wanted a jack russel tho.
Hope you feeling less fidgety now and please go get some more chocolate:D
Sending hugs
Lady T:grouphug:

dib4uk

dib4uk

sorry 2 hear that your bored and have the munchies, sometimes it happens 2 me to.

?

>.<

hey! Sorry to hear your feeling down :(

I like dogs, had one for a bit a while ago, I can talk dogs if you want? :)

tc :flowers: