• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Plz help voices

H

Help2014

Plz help I have always suffered from depression on and off all my life. I had a previous Bad bought about a year and a half ago and I was hearing voices. But they Weren't telling me to do anything It was just like ppl having a conversation but there was no one there. I have recently moved house into my boyfriends mothers house ( she passed away, we never really got on) I hate the house and have been really down but for the past few weekend I've been hearing voices saying I shouldn't be here and I'd be better of dead then I'd be at peace. I'm always up tight about everything. I have had the greats feeling I have ever had to commit suicide so much so I have called the doctor and have an appointment 2day. I have always felt suicidal on and off. I have no appetite have a constant sore head and have lost over a stone and a half in a few weeks. What will my doctors do?

H

Help2014

Should be weeks not weekends