Plummeting mood

write

write

It keeps happening. From baseline low suddenly plummeting mood into depths of dark despair. Urges to die, competing voices and thoughts fighting for attention with my surface "fine thanks". I'm stuck in the past, can't fit in the present, so lonely and alone. I'm trying to keep doing stuff and be busy, am trying to move forwards, but feel this sudden mood drop is somehow after me.
Wonder if linked to HRT. Don't know. I'm so tired of being. I feel there's no way out.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

So sorry write xxx Can you see GP very soon about the HRT. I know it can have side effects xxx Wish i knew what to say to help. All i can say is please keep fighting xxx

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Sorry you're struggling write.What kind of voices are you meaning? Internal ones? Different parts of yourself that you're hearing?

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Oh and what type of HRT are you on? That could definitely be what's causing problems

Topcat

Topcat

Sending love, it seems like you need to definitely check in with the GP
Take care write xx

write

write

Thank you x. On combination HRT, GP said need to be on this type for while yet. Already told about this mood thing. So much going on so is hard to id what causing what. Voices are mix of flashbacks and comments on now. I'm tired.

write

write

Still happening. I don't want to be here. I know should be but that doesn't change desire to go.
I'm SO LONELY. It hurts. Know is my fault and deserved but it just adds to how feel this is a hopeless life. Yes, I'm moaning. No need for anyone to read or reply. I'm writing to help self.

Topcat

Topcat

You don't deserve loneliness :hug: I'm sorry life feels pointless and you're still suffering these mood problems. Have you been back to your GP yet? If nothing is improving it's best to keep pushing for help xxxx

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Still happening. I don't want to be here. I know should be but that doesn't change desire to go.
I'm SO LONELY. It hurts. Know is my fault and deserved but it just adds to how feel this is a hopeless life. Yes, I'm moaning. No need for anyone to read or reply. I'm writing to help self.
write you are loved lots and lots on this forum :hug: