• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

pleasure than pain

F

Fallen Phoenix

I can honestly say that it doesn't hurt anymore, it's more pleasurable than it should be. Though I know it isn't right anyone agree?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes it isn't right. I have somewhere which doesn't hurt anymore so I try to avoid using it when I have my sh spells, it's only when I'm not thinking straight, well not thinking more straight than the non thinking straight I already am at that point. Does that make sense?

F

Fallen Phoenix

Yep course it does. I know it's not right to do but in the moment nothing seems to stop it. The only place where I won't touch is my right arm where my phoenix tat is because thats my higher self arm and I know I'll feel the act so I leave it alone so I can get the rest of the tat done. X

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
U I get pleasure from pain, but my mental condition is perfectly fine Self Harm Forum 9
P Self harm - a love hate relationship. a guilty pleasure! - is there any chance of getting better?! :( Self Harm Forum 1
D i hate my life right now i am in pain i don't know how to get out of this feeling Self Harm Forum 4
Pambi Is it true? Changing emotional pain into physical pain can ease the feeling? Self Harm Forum 8
K I self-harm because I like the way the pain feels Self Harm Forum 6
S Back to self harming/pain meds **trig suicide** Self Harm Forum 4
R Feeling real low and want the pain to stop Self Harm Forum 4
R I grew up always trying to fight or hide the pain i keep inside Self Harm Forum 2
S Afraid of pain!!! Self Harm Forum 2
J Tired of living, pain...... Self Harm Forum 4
F The physical pain is manageable - the emotional isn't Self Harm Forum 3
G The Pain is Back Self Harm Forum 5
K Too Much Pain Self Harm Forum 3
L pain Self Harm Forum 1
Joydevil my pain Self Harm Forum 3
L blood and pain Self Harm Forum 2
D recent overdose pain Self Harm Forum 7
C pain cancels pain Self Harm Forum 1
tigerfish the pain inside! Self Harm Forum 4
G The pain of yesterday Self Harm Forum 6