Please

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Please, I need a reason to carry on. To keep going in circles again and again. To keep falling in the black hole. Why?????

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you need to carry on because you are a special ,unique and wonderful person and lots of people on the forum care about you
i hope you manage to have a nice christmas
lots of love to you xxxx

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You need to carry on honey I am sorry things feel so bad. It will pass and be more bearable again. Don't give up its a difficult time of year I know. I'm thinking of you and hoping you feel brighter soon. :hug: xxxx

mami5

mami5

You need to carry on for your dog, family, friends (including us here), but most of all for you. You are a kind and caring person who would be greatly missed. I really hope you find the strength to keep fighting and hopefully, one day, you'll learn how to break the circles and make new and better ones for yourself. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh i'm sorry to see that you're feeling so low. :hug1:
I agree with what the others have posted. You are a marvellous person, and you wouldn't just be robbing yourself of the world - you would be robbing the world of you.
Sending big hugs your way. Hang on in there. :hug:

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You need to carry on so one day you can see just how much of a awesome person you are and we all know you are.

Here anytime.

:hug5:

xxx

Silver

Silver

The day is soon over and tomorrow you can rest. I see it as a day to do whatever i want. Eat what i want, watch what i want. A day just for me. Can you not view it that way? Drinking might make you feel worse so stop soon and tuck yourself up in bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 2
L Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 31
A Depression Forum 4
A Depression Forum 8