please to help

G

grigory.finelt

I have read much on this subject but cannot find advice what to do when a close family member has all symptoms but is in total denial,
It is complicated because she also sometime has eating disorder and can be very mean and hard and even tell me her father to die, I am in despair and do not know what to do, i just dont want to leave this life knowing i have
not done everything in my power.
Please help me by advice, i read that best way is to turn your back on such a person but i cannot do with family member, i lost my mother,father,brother and recently 2 aunts I will not also lose my daughter.
Please excuse my english I am Russian immigrant, i did not hear of bpd till i came to usa
not

A

Apotheosis

Hi

It's all very hard. Kindness, compassion, understanding, & letting people know that you care for, love them & are there for them helps. I hope things work out.

BORTU

BORTU

Hi Grigory,

I am not to good on giving advice, but why not try these charities?

PROMIS
Help line: 0845 053 1785
Hours 24/7
http://www.promis.co.uk/
e-mail [email protected]
If you, or somebody you know, are struggling with a problem we may be able to help.

Name: RETHINK
Telno: Head Office 0845 456 0455
www: http://www.rethink.org/
Hours: open 10am to 2pm Monday – Friday.
e-mail: e-mail: [email protected]
Give advice on caring for someone.

A

Allyke

Привет Григорий,

Мне кажется, что это очень сложное положение…я думаю, что вы должны продолжать быть разумный, а это конечно очень огорчительно…можно советоваться с врачом?

Мы всегда здесь, чтобы вам помогать :)

(извените, я плохо говорю по-русский)

A

Apotheosis

Я могу ввести в Россию тоже, если это поможет, хотя я не говорю это также.

maxitab

maxitab

Way to go....we have multilingual posts! I hope you continue to find help grigory, and don't worry about the English thing, we'll figure it out.