• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Please tell me what the voices say to you. I am curious. Is it friendly or nasty?

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My reply to all these voices is starting to be, "What the fuck did you put in the water ASSHOLE?"

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Here's a parable for consideration, just consider it a short version of a dark netflix movie: A Camel, An Elephant, And a Donkey, with Socretes are at an oasis in the desert. Who gets to take the first drink?"

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When is that asshole going to break out the better whine?

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Are there any rainbow colored desk chairs or white desk chairs in corporate offices? Why is that? For that matter are you allowed to spray paint your desk chair in a corporate office? Are you able to put your windsor knot tie on the monitor, if you spend fifteen years in full frontal assualt technical support? Can a person retire at 45 if they dug enough holes and filled them in bassed upon orders from atop the pyramid scheme?

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Let me ask you a question, have you arrived at madness yet, or are you still dealing with voices. Voices are cheap, everyone has one, even the mute these days. bUt, hOw mAnnY pEoPle have pushed on to acheive maddness and beyond. I am supposed to partake in psuedo science ritual of accepting the hostess with the pillage. I done it for 20 years, she still a bitch and betrothed to Kaiser Permanentay.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They took my license to drive away, imprissoned me in 70 by 14 prison cell I cant even walk out of with out the possiblity of causing a hit and run accident. I tempted a cat to live with me, pussy likes sardines but only on saucers flying closer to my desk chair. The egyptians worships cats, they probably didn't want to be eaten by the sheep, or go cheap, like parots and fish in cages and aquariums. IP freely, what about Internet Protocol?

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They took my license to drive away, imprissoned me in 70 by 14 prison cell I cant even walk out of with out the possiblity of causing a hit and run accident. I tempted a cat to live with me, pussy likes sardines but only on saucers flying closer to my desk chair. The egyptians worships cats, they probably didn't want to be eaten by the sheep, or go cheap, like parots and fish in cages and aquariums. IP freely, what about Internet Protocol?
The Simpsons Did It, There Is An App For It. They made and coraled a bunch of autistics in the depths of office buildings, to produce saturday mourning cartoons and android apps. Just in case you missed the classics or any of your long lost dead relatives going back 316 hundred thousand years.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You Stoled My Stolerettos Mr. and Mrs Roboto. Domo aries cato:

P

Purpleplum

That maybe what you were told or your explation for what is going on with You. That is absolutely not what I and others I know experience.
I don't hear any voices myself. Was just giving some info.

D

ddjaz0

Like just a short statement with no response? I have tons of people that address me directly. There is like a short chat then sometimes people interrupt, people that are repetitively argumentative, attack everything I say, etc. people discussing my habits, like I smoke too much, drink coffee too much, which true, or discuss other things I do. Often it is like a lecture, or sometimes a guilt trip. I hear argumentative children a lot. And smug people, Machiavellian, spite, stuff like that. Competitions, I am this, I am that. Sometimes I hear psychopaths, like a very particular type of insanity, sounds extremely dry and cruel. I try to distinguish between sadistic people who are hurt and crazy people, sometimes I do well at that and other times I just don’t care.
Have you ever tried remote viewing or anything ? Good practice. There’s other stuff that’s possible if you can focus. Like shared dream state, while awake, stuff like that .

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah but the purple plummers don't hear anything but doctors orders and official emails from the sweet people upstairs in the pyramid scheme. I mean really, who can you ignore deafness and subscribed to authority like that. What are fucking communist, or terrorist, or alien, or worst of all.... an indegenious human to the planet. Fuck. what are trying to do, turn the tables to effect the pair of dice in some way, that not american. We have wall streat and investors. You people always ruin shit whit what hear and what you say. Take drugs we allow you too. Get on wealthfare and then find a good place to live. Loose all your freinds and family, cause they know better and how to "treat you". Its cool, you wil die like all the other deaf dumb and blind kids. Visit the oven of gracious overcomingness.And do it all over again because you failed the test you desinged for yourself.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey dude, don't blame me for your failure on the SAT. Find somebody else to blame. Of course there is always your ass to blame, your mind was wiped and ever body else got rich and fuckity. What is your excuse? Being rich and comfortable is the goal. Plus, if you make to much of a fuss, your goal is theirs: Hemlock. See if you lift your vision beyond the plantonic cave wall. Your a target. If you think that is it, nothing more, then you run back to put the chains on so you can that real good life you always worshipped and wanted like a good girl and boy.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This all reminds me of a good merry poppins song from my next nor neighbor, walt disney. The real evil cartoonist behind the throne eh? So george lucas and steven speilberg didn't give a shit about kids. It was about neon cartoonistry. Uh, Huh, masser....
Just put some weight on my neck bitch, nobody will pop in ....
Juss like....

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You thought that was license to villanry, we'll drink and drown you. And others reincarnate you too.