Please tell me other anxiety sufferers have this symptom and if so, how do you fix it?

• Thread starter StrugglingThrough37
  • Start date
S

StrugglingThrough37

Hi everyone - so I have had a severe case of ongoing anxiety for the last 2 weeks now. While I have managed to get the anxiety for the most part under control to some degree, the after effects and how my body is feeling now is like shit.

Who else experiences this symptom: Now that my muscles are starting to release from the tension, my head feels sometimes like its in a pressure cooker. I feel pressure in my neck, head, and even my face. Sometimes I even feel a sense of strangulation because of the pressure. I can breathe through it and it eventually passes but its a horrific feeling. Almost like you are under water or someone is starting to strangle you.

C

Charlene89

I feel rough when i feel anxious. Feel weak, sick and like i could pass out. My head and neck muscles get tight which makes me feel more sick and wobbly. Then i panic abput going out incase i feel really bad and cant get home quick.

T

Tomorrows a new day

i've started taking CBD oil, seems to relax me and i get a better sleep

A

Anxietyguy29

I felt the exact same way after my long anxiety episodes. It will go away with time and once you are able to manage your anxiety

Lolliebug

Lolliebug

When I have panic attacks or long periods of anxiety I get the same way. I also get migraines triggered from stress so I tend to get one when I am feeling this way too. Once I get the anxiety under control a bit I take acetomitaphine (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) then lay down in bed. I usually have to get the pillows to cradle my head and neck to keep them straight and level then it starts to ease the pain a bit. I find with back pain laying flat on my back helps too.

I hope this helped a bit and I hope you feel better.