• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please talk to me

keepsafe

keepsafe

Can someone talk to me please, I am shouting here and I donlt know what to do.

No one is going to talk anyway are they and I need my medication. How come though when you need help so much that there is none??

invise

invise

Hey there,

whats up? You can tell people here, most are willing to listen

keepsafe

keepsafe

Do you know both, I don;t know what I want to do. I phoned the samaritans, they said I should take my night time meds and I might feel better.
She said are you on meds, I said yes - she said is there one due after I was shouting down the phone - I said yes so she said I should take it, so I have.

Oh this shovel is so big

invise

invise

I know what you mean. Take your meds, get more exercise, eat healthy... blah blah blah. Noone actually has a clue what they're talking about. Its just text book answers.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Sorry I am a toss - this doesn;t need to be continued
Sometimes I am at a loss and I dont know what to do - not sometimes a lot of the time.
I guess though that I have to just get by eh
If it was so easy we could all go along with the phrase 'Pull yourself together' couldn't we.

Hysterical

P.S Invise this was a crossed post - this isn;t meant as any kind of get at anyone

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
"Oh....okay.....pull myself together? I hadn't thought of that! What a novel idea!"

:LOL:

It is hysterical indeed. That and "There are lots of people worse off than you" and "What do you have to be unhappy about?"

Pah.....

Still....sometimes it makes me laugh...and laughter is a great stress reliever!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

keepsafe

keepsafe

:cool: You are right
This is all too hysterical

I am drawn

keepsafe

keepsafe

I;m being selfish I think - I am getting help but maybe not quickly enough and I hate this illness - I just want to be well - now!
I am currently help less though and am back on a waiting list.
Its like something good being dangled on a string in front of you but you can;t reach it.

Anyway enough, I will just start posting happy, happy, happy. *sigh*

AHOY

D

Dollit

We all get the totally pissed off end of the tether can't cope days and it's okay to have them.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Oh yes Dollit - I guess you are right, sometimes I am such a jerk or thats how I feel. I was thinking something you said when I first joined this forum and I know you are right. I am glad to have this place to come to.
KS

D

daisy girl

hi...hope you are feeling a little better today:)

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Daisy Girl,

Yes thanks I do, I just get myself in to a pickle sometimes and its best to talk it out, well most of the time.
Hope you are ok?
KS

D

daisy girl

I am good thanks.
i agree,its good to talk things out and get them off your chest instead of letting things fester.
x