• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Please stop making babies

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

For a update from my last post about working as goverment agent i have told my mental health workers about and they want me to increase my anti psychotic again.

But thats not important part, THE IMPORTANT PART is how we stop aliens stealing any more twins from embreyo and turning them into aliens and taking over our plannets so im now saying there is a world ban on making babies and getting pregnant. So make sure you use contraception both ladies and gentlemen please this is very important to ensure no more twin identies can be stolen and made into alien. Then, next i will figure out how to stop the current stolen twins aliens that are alive already from trying to threaten and steal our plannet. Then once thats done il see if theres anyway to expierement on all the aliens to convert them back to their original human form that they should of been before stolen but only once all threat is gone and its safe. So some you may get your twins back.

But if none you listen and still go making babies and dont help out here then our plannets doomed.

And im not trolling, this is very serious alert. Please listen.

H

Hello Everybody

Good you have posted an update from your last post and I'm glad you have told your mental health workers about the situation regarding working as a government agent.

Sounds like working as a government agent requires a lot of hard work and must be a very difficult and stressful situation for you.

Hopefully increasing your anti psychotic as advised will help you in this situation of hearing voices.

Hope things get better soon

Kotter

Kotter

i have to agree.

stop making babies.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i remember that estate were these problem familys were having large familys on the dole, the kids would take it out on me, i still say they should have been sterilised and to show theres no hard feelings i'm prepared to be sterilised as a potential father of problem kids

think the torys have cut their benefits so now they can't say in the pub after the 3rd child the benefits start paying, those familys are a thing of the past

the torys have also introduced benefit changes that i feel encourage people with disabilities not to get into relationships because they'd create money problems eugenics by the back door

it's my birthday soon and i'd like a cuddle but it's unlikely

JessisMe

JessisMe

For a update from my last post about working as goverment agent i have told my mental health workers about and they want me to increase my anti psychotic again.

But thats not important part, THE IMPORTANT PART is how we stop aliens stealing any more twins from embreyo and turning them into aliens and taking over our plannets so im now saying there is a world ban on making babies and getting pregnant. So make sure you use contraception both ladies and gentlemen please this is very important to ensure no more twin identies can be stolen and made into alien. Then, next i will figure out how to stop the current stolen twins aliens that are alive already from trying to threaten and steal our plannet. Then once thats done il see if theres anyway to expierement on all the aliens to convert them back to their original human form that they should of been before stolen but only once all threat is gone and its safe. So some you may get your twins back.

But if none you listen and still go making babies and dont help out here then our plannets doomed.

And im not trolling, this is very serious alert. Please listen.
It sounds like important work you are involved with here.
Carry on.

H

HumbleHubby

Yeah think increasing the anti psychotic is the best thing here.