• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please someone help me

mami5

mami5

Have just opened an e-mail from ex. He's planning on taking my son this summer because he'll be 16. Can't cope with this now. Want to od so badly right now.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mami, remember what I said to you the other day about writing things down and ripping it up?

Why not try that again and write about your ex?

xxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can he do that? Surely your son can choose where he wants to live when he's 16. :hug: xxx
Please don't od. :hug: xxxx

mami5

mami5

It won't stop him taking my son. This pain is unbearable. Crying tearlessly here.

mami5

mami5

Can he do that? Surely your son can choose where he wants to live when he's 16. :hug: xxx
Please don't od. :hug: xxxx
He says son wants to live with him. He told me before that he doesn't. He's a very persuasive man though. You don't say no to him. Believe me. He's so controlling.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well if he's planning on taking your son against his wishes and yours then the law is on your side. Worse comes to worse you could inform the police, or at least threaten to. :hug: xxxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
He sound like a nasty piece of work; he should respect your wishes or at least those of your son. :hug: xxx

mami5

mami5

Well if he's planning on taking your son against his wishes and yours then the law is on your side. Worse comes to worse you could inform the police, or at least threaten to. :hug: xxxx
Like I said he'll persuade my son to go. So can't inform anyone or stop him. He's already taken one two years ago, now he wants his brother. I can't cope with this. Feel sick.

P

Purple butterfly

Please try to stay strong i know it must be really hard right now but your a very strong person please stay safe x x x x

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I guess the main worry would be if he persuaded your son, then there wouldn't be much you could do. :hug: xxx

mami5

mami5

I feel like giving up. I'm losing everything. In another 2 years he'll take youngest son then I'll have nothing. Might as well give in now. Fighting a losing battle here.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hang in there mami, it hasn't happened yet. :hug: xxx
You are stronger than you think. :hug: xxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your son will always be your son; he will always love you and want to spend time with his lovely mum. :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

mami5

mami5

Hang in there mami, it hasn't happened yet. :hug: xxx
You are stronger than you think. :hug: xxx
No I'm not! Not when it comes to my kids. I have given them everything and this is how they repay me. I can't live without them. Have given 27 years of my life to raising my kids. I'll be nothing without them. Might as well die now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 20
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 8
M Depression Forum 4
Taffy Depression Forum 9
midnightphoenix Depression Forum 13