Please sign/share Petition urging the government to implement UN UNCRPD eleven recommendations for disabled people.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I can't sign your petition, I'm in the wrong country, but I hope it helps.

The Republicans in my country just drafted a bill that will make protesting on the street or on the internet, a felony. That means five years in prison or ten thousand dollars fine. It also means you can't vote ever again because you have a felony conviction. This goes against the First Amendment of the Constitution. So petitions like yours would be illegal in America if they amend the Constitution.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Poopy that is terrible news can this new law against protest in the US be stopped,surely if it is against the constitution it cannot go through,that is really a fascist law,people will ignore it if they have nothing to lose,they can't control us in that way,it is not right or just.If everybody just ignores that law they won't have enough room in the prisons for everyone,I am interested to see how the public in the US will react to such a law.Not that I am so interested I want the law to be passed,I hope that a way is found to stop it.Poopy,I am really sorry this is happening.

C

calamityjen

Signed and shared. I find this whole thing really disturbing :(