Please respond ASAP I need help anxiety heart palps

J

Jtreyo89

Ok so all day today like allllll day long I have been having these crazy crazy crazy heart palpitations like it feels like my heart just jumps out of rythm and starts beating irregular like I’m about to go into cardiac arrest.. it’s been doing this all day and it’s already done it twice since I started typing this.. I’m scared to death.. but I was just in the er last week and they ran all kinds of test they even did a expensive ct scan of my heart and Artteries.. they scanned all three arties my heart my lungs they did several ekgs and several blood works and even a echo gram of my heart alllllll of it came back normal .. but that was last week.. but now today alll day long I have been having these crazy crazy heart beats they feel like my heart stops and then starts back it feels so crazy it’s scary .. what should I do I’m scared should I go back to the er ?? And can anxiety really cause this like can anxiety really cause this help me

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Hey there Jtreyo89, we on the forum aren't cardiologists or ER doctors so probably can't advise you properly either way. I know I get heart 'flutters' from anxiety but I don't feel like I am going into cardiac arrest.
If you are really concerned about it, you could go back to the ER and have them advise you on the best course of treatment. If the doctors there tell you it is likely to be anxiety, then you have your answer.

D

dewey

If you feel in need of help you should go back to ER.

If your symptoms are panic symptoms...panic attacks are mental health related and mental health is just as important as physical health.
One thing I will say is that you can do certain things like breathing into a bag to help with these. Look it up on google and youtube for advice on how to deal with these kinds of panic symptoms.

Usually with my panic attacks it is hyper ventilation so I just let them pass but what you are going through sounds pretty scary and i hope you will be taken seriously