• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please reply.....I have to go four days with no Amitriptyline....

bubbling under

bubbling under

will I be ok, will I get withdrawal symptoms....as you can imagine I'm very worried and would appreciate anyones experience.

And it's my own fault aswell:(

Thankyou!

bubbling under

bubbling under

Can I....what do I do? Just turn up at a&e??

A

Apotheosis

I have had to do this a couple of times -

I rang NHS Direct & explained the situation -

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

NHS Direct are a very good service - 08454647

Then I think I phoned the local hospital/casualty - who have emergency clinics; with a GP - then I had to find a chemist that was open that had the tablets in stock. It was a lot of messing about, but I did get it sorted. Ask them at NHS Direct what to do, & explain the situation. They are very helpful.

Let us know how you get on.

These days I have a repeat script that the chemist sorts out, when I pick up the meds they give me an appointment card of when to pick up the next lot, all I have to do is to collect them; they organise sorting them out so I don't run out over bank holidays & things. Some Chemists also run delivery services.

bubbling under

bubbling under

That's what has happened...with everything going on the last few weeks I hadn't checked how many i had left.I've got a repeat script, but it's got to go through my gp first, who aren't open saturdays and it takes 48hrs to process:(

I'll call nhs direct...thankyou x

bubbling under

bubbling under

I'm now sorted until my script is ready on tuesday :):clap:

A

Apotheosis

I'm now sorted until my script is ready on tuesday :):clap:
That's good - Where about's in Hampshire are you - I used to live all over the New Forest area - Lymington & Milford mainly, went to school in Highcliffe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Other 2
S Other 5