• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Please Read This

N

NoOne5

Be brave and live in this world. Don't care what people think and even say about you. Much love and respect to y'all. Keep up the good work.

:grouphug:

N

NoOne5

Be brave and live in this world. Don't care what people think and even say about you. Much love and respect to y'all. Keep up the good work.

:grouphug:
Time to stop running away from our fears. We need to take them and make them submit to us! Not us submit to them! We need to stop bailing out when we get the slightest pain. I'm no Christian however Jesus Christ was right. Embrace your suffering. Know you can over come it. Be Victorious not the victim. I promise all of you. You are soo much stronger than you think you are. Do yourself a favor and prove it. Knock down anyone who stands in your way. You are your own, boss, warden, and executioner of your life period. Realize that in the worst situations we have only ourselves. That is beautiful and powerful in it's own unique way. You can. Never you can't as long as it is humanly possible.

N

NoOne5

Nah, not really. Midnightphoenix, I remember you saying you like girls too. So do I. Are you single?:redface::hidesbehindsofa:
All in good old fashioned humor.

Not being the slightest bit disrespectful.

It was a joke.

Ahem, Christopher Hitchens please??? 😲😲😲😲