• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please read ! I can not stress this enough

C

cherbear

My phone keeps me notified on the updates of peoples threads I know I said my goodbyes for a while but I get the feeling this needs to be said first . ODing on pills is a brutal way to try to end your life I know I have done it twice if you have an idea you will slip into sweet oblivivion then know this . It's sheer agony . ODing on pills is not fast it's slow . It slowly shuts down your organs and it's like no pain you can ever imagine . It can take four days for it do this , sometimes there is a delayed reaction and there may be no reaction for a couple of days .You will be constantly sick , shake , convulse your body in screaming pain . Not so great sounding is it , it's not . Then there is the people factor . If those who care about you don't hear from you they will come looking for you . My other half found me and called an ambulance . You can reek havoc on yourself with pills . It's a couple of weeks after it all happened and my body still hurts from what I did to it . My point to all this never ever think ODing is a good idea . It's not . I really regret doing it know I'm in a much better place now with the help I need . If you feel like it's the end please seek help and tell someone . You deserve a good life life full of good things . You deserve love you deserve support . Please be safe . I may be taking a break from the forum but I'm still looking out for you all . Lots of love and hugs xxxx

Last edited:
U

utter madness

Have to agree with cherbear on this 1 taking tablets is not a nice experince it's the worst death u could ever imagine I thought it was the end for me it was hell and everything cherbear explained is true so if u r thinking this is an nice easy way out it's not please seek help

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cherbear

Sending a big cuddle

I'm so sorry to hear you have been at that point too Utter madness I really hope you are OK and I'm sending you a massive cuddle :hug: xxxx

C

cherbear

Suicide is no beautiful tragedy it is too present and true with immense pain and suffering for all concerned know you are loved more than you can possibly imagine if you leave too soon you will leave a hole where you should be . No one will be able to fill that space it is yours and yours alone . Know you are cared for beyond words . Know you deserve to be loved with a love that is true . Know you deserve to be happy and have a life that is full and bright . Know that your own self is beautiful xxxx

C

cherbear

ScaredCat any thought that you have and means something to you deserves to be heard too hugs xxxx

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When you get to that stage you dont think about the suffering youre about to put yourself through though, everything is great with hindsight. But when you have reached that point, with my greatest respects to you cherbear, your words will go unheeded :(

C

cherbear

With all due respect there have been people who have listened and gone and got help me being one and after taking many staggered over doses over a course of a week I listened to my other half he saved me .It is also a pre warning of what can happen . Could my account be closed pleased thank you in advance xxxx

Last edited:
A

amber1

Thanks cherbear for the advice. I take to heart what you say about us all being loved and important even though we may have a lot of trouble loving ourselves at times. I'm sorry you went through such an ordeal, but glad that you have come through it to share this wisdom with us. Bless you and the best of luck in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 18
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 8
M Depression Forum 4
Taffy Depression Forum 9
J Depression Forum 10