please read, chest aches and pains

A

Ajc1988

Hi all so for around about 7 years i have had chest aches and pains and in that time i have had numerous blood tests and a couple ecgs all of which was normal. I have also been to the doctors countless times and had my blood pressure done, heart and lungs listened to etc and my oxygen. Again all was normal
everyday i get aches and pains all over my chest and upper back and also more recently in my neck, i have been told i have bad posture and weak upper back muscles and this can weaken the chest muscles also but i still always fear the worst. And i also tend to sleep more on the sofa than i do in bed. i really do not know how to deal with this anymore
Any help and guidance will be great

Cazcat

Cazcat

Staff Member on Leave
Have you seen a physiotherapist to address your problems with posture and muscle imbalance? This could be a good start to reduce your pain and therefore your worries.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Sorry you're going through that. It may be anxiety related? My chest hurts when I'm too anxious, like when I'm having a panic attack. Maybe you should also see mental health providers too. :hug:

N

Nathan94

Do you get physical symptoms when you're not feeling anxious/panicky? It's not strange at all to experience physical symptoms of anxiety disorders, if your results have come back clear from the doctor(s) you probably don't have anything physically wrong to worry about, I'm new to this forum but I've had similar experiences for years too