• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

:) :) :) :) Please help

magic touch

magic touch

I have once again been lifted from my darkness , after feeling so low and really quite awful , the community and care which I have found here has been fantastic . I really did feel that trust and love etc was for other people and that I was doomed to be just left alone to fend for myself once again .
I am glad to say this is not the case and one special person has mentioned I change my user name .. I am open to suggestions and who knows , maybe , I may be lucky enough to chat with even more beautiful souls.

Love and light

Simon xx:whistle:

magic touch

magic touch

How lovely of you to say hello .

That's really thoughtful of you ,I hope you are well .
Its nice to meet you also

love Simon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug1:

V

voyager

Hi Simon, just thought that I would offer my suggestion, Magic Simon!as I know that you are really good at performing magic tricks, hope you like it!:sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer: or what about Simon the Sorcerer! Xx:hug1: xx

magic touch

magic touch

Hello voyager , hope your day was okay .. I like the suggestions ;) .. I will defiantly change my name here before the night is through . Hope I can create a little magic for people and maybe cheer them up as you have done for me . :hug5: xxxxx

D

deadflowers

Aaaawwwww I am so glad you feel that way simon. You are most certainly among friends here-as is everyone. It is a lovely community and you have fitted in well=)

I see you have met our resident fairy Lucretia <3 she is lovely too<3

What about -sex machine simon
Location - anywhere you want it baby !!!

hahahahahha

magic touch

magic touch

Aaaawwwww I am so glad you feel that way simon. You are most certainly among friends here-as is everyone. It is a lovely community and you have fitted in well=)

I see you have met our resident fairy Lucretia <3 she is lovely too<3

What about -sex machine simon
Location - anywhere you want it baby !!!

hahahahahha
:ROFLMAO: Thank you If I had been low today that would have lifted me right up , can't stop laughing now :dance::dance::dance::dance: xxxxx

Although I can't seem to change my user name , maybe I am just dumb :doh:

D

deadflowers

Think you have to ask admin to do it? post in how to use forum forum and someone will help you.

have you decided what to change it to yet??

Maybe start a thread for suggestions as to what to change it to??? I can put more crude and low ones on there for you hehe

xxxxxxx

magic touch

magic touch

I thought maybe ' a touch of magic ' was good but yours seems more fun:mrgreen: haha although if you think you can go better I am all ears lol :redface: xxxxx

D

deadflowers

Yeah but as I don't want to be known as 'banned from the forum deadflowers' I will have to decline lol

touch of magic is good. remember long ones get shortened- I get called DF or flowers or dead so make sure you like what it will be shortened to and change away hunny xxx

magic touch

magic touch

I dare you to pm to me then ;) or are they still too naughty :rofl2: . Whatever you decide you made me laugh and I thank you :cheekkiss: xxxx

magic touch

magic touch

i am hopefully having my user name changed to magic touch . I have made so many new friends I am overwhelmed and really emotional. Thankyou all who have been kind enough to contact me .

Love and light xx

Simon with a touch of magic :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K People 4
I People 3
AdamP72 People 35
E People 8
N People 15