• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Please help

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
After feeling ok had sudden really really bad voices attack but this time i froze and Couldnt stop listening the stuff was sick and scary but after i heard it there was chest pain it wasnt usual nonsence it was like telling something horrible happen in the past
Did you ever have situation where they present false memory?
Or if ever happed the memory was tue for you
I need help it seems so real
Cannot be better, need medication to go in for a while
Please help

T

Takingmybrain

Yes my voices have been try to tricky me with false memorys and infomation recently... i think... im still not sure who or what to believe tbh but yes.

K

karl7

After feeling ok had sudden really really bad voices attack but this time i froze and Couldnt stop listening the stuff was sick and scary but after i heard it there was chest pain it wasnt usual nonsence it was like telling something horrible happen in the past
Did you ever have situation where they present false memory?
Or if ever happed the memory was tue for you
I need help it seems so real
Cannot be better, need medication to go in for a while
Please help
what meds are you on, you may need a med change

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This is my first time with risperidon after little less then year of no meds. And today is the first day, i know needs time to work
But used to ran away from hearing this time i froze cos it felt real memory

rainbowsocks

rainbowsocks

I've been on risperidone for 6 years and it's helped me a lot with voices and noise. Sometimes I have trouble knowing which memories are real or not. Most of the time I remind myself that regardless of whether or not it's real it's in the past and I should move forward.

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That is a good thing to remember past is past, thank you a lot