• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please help!

S

SandAndStars

I had psychosis, but feel as if some symptoms last years and years after the episode. A lot of triggers, a lot of different ways of dealing with stuff (like small rituals in each day that help with not being led to flashbacks) also a lot of hallucinations especially at night, and lately depressive state, as if I have no energy left, I also Lost interest in hanging out with people and less faith in what I strongly believed.also fases of good mood as 3 months than 2 months of bad mood. I feel in my head a lot.
I have a apointment with the doctor tomorrow. So we will see what that all is about.
But I Am very afraid I Am no longer there for people because of what I experience and do not want to be a burden for them on the other hand.
Did some of you had similar stuff and Could this be on the shizo spectrum?
Because I heard psychosis is a sympthom of another illness.
Please help
Thank you

FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

I wish I could help you make sense of it, but that is the process of realisation through to recovery, and that takes time.

Just remember, with good insight and the right treatment, you can fulfil what ever direction you want life to take you - even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

I always write a list of current difficulties, and a few questions for the doctor prior to the appointment to get the most out of the time. I suggest you do this to make sure you don't miss anything important, as these appointments are precious and in short supply in most places

Best of luck