• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please help

J

Jj8039

I have ocd and right now I'm really having trouble with thinking I may be gay but I know I'm not ive read so many articles that I can relate to I'm not even attracted to men at all but my brain is questioning that . The only gay rcourence I had was when I was 7 me And a friend had touched each others parts for a few minutes but I see that's normal at that age but it's crushing me more everyday I'm so depressed And can't stop thinking about why I did that but I'm 28 and since then never had anything like that happen it's makes me sick I've had 5 girlfriends and have slept with over 30 females I just don't get why that incidebt I had wheh I was 7 yrs old is killing me but every week seems that my ocd changes I coukd walk by my dog with a knife to eat dinner And think I'm going to stab him or hear about a phedophile and think I'll become one , I don't know how long I can deal with this I hsve a great life And miss the old me

M

Mastiff mom

Sounds like these thoughts are horrible to endure. Are you seeing a therapist? It could be very helpful and give you some relief. Hugs.