• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please help...really worried

S

Sparky01

I’m very ashamed and embarrassed to post this so please don’t judge. I regret it a lot. I don’t have anyone else to talk to about this.

Earlier today I got really drunk at a party and decided to go to a ‘happy ending’ massage place. I basically paid for sex. The girl sprayed some kind of alcohol solution on my private part. At first I thought it was just water and I was really drunk so I let her do it but then I realized it has a alcohol smell. When she sprayed it, it didn’t burn or anything and I googled this many times and people who put alcohol on the private parts feel a burning sensation and pain but I didn’t feel any of that. However, it felt like it kind of numb me down there because I was able to last way longer than usual...which makes me worried because now I’m thinking what if the alcohol damaged the nerves down there which is why it felt numb..I’m really scared the damage is permanent. I dont know whether this is my ocd or if it’s actually a rational fear because alcohol on private parts is a bad idea and I googled it many times and they all say you shouldn’t put alcohol on there because it can damage the skin. I don’t know about the nerves though. I don’t feel any burning sensation or pain right now and I didn’t wash it off right away because when I got home I just went to sleep for a few hours and then I woke up feeling anxious and showered after. Will I be okay? Did I do any permanent damage?

P

Purpleplum

Alcohol won't damage your skin or nerves. It will dry your skin out though if used too much.

S

Sparky01

I’m not sure if it’s still numb or not. Been obsessing and searching this up all day. There’s no redness or irritation

manicmonday

manicmonday

I knew someone that poured champagne on their genitals and they're alright.

S

Sparky01

I texted her and she said she diluted the alcohol with water and it’s 30-40% alcohol. Not sure if that’s a lot