• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Please help me?

L

lolster

I got told I suffer from PDSS and I regularly snap at people and cannot deal with other peoples issues I also have ADHD and maybe other undigonsed issues my mirtazepene that I take stops me getting agitated when I wake up but during the day I can have issues going out and to shops I don't know what to do because it effects my friendships with people and makes me become homeless fairly often and disrupts my daily life constant mood changes everyone thinks I am angry when I am not it makes my life difficult.

I went into a shop and they asked me to pay for my cups I had and I told him you can clearly see I walked in with them and he would not redeem my scratchcard so I walked into the back and told them to ring the police and the manager came out and said just go to the till but I left the shop then.

The Psych doctors said they was impressed I deal with all of this for years without medication they said that because of all the trauma in my life as a result I have a short fuse and I think my ADHD amplifies this as I always have to drink coffee smoke tabacco and weed or I am unstable.

And people have to watch what they say to me.

I don't like snapping at people and I hate being in a bad mood.

D

Dottyone

I got told I suffer from PDSS and I regularly snap at people and cannot deal with other peoples issues I also have ADHD and maybe other undigonsed issues my mirtazepene that I take stops me getting agitated when I wake up but during the day I can have issues going out and to shops I don't know what to do because it effects my friendships with people and makes me become homeless fairly often and disrupts my daily life constant mood changes everyone thinks I am angry when I am not it makes my life difficult.

I went into a shop and they asked me to pay for my cups I had and I told him you can clearly see I walked in with them and he would not redeem my scratchcard so I walked into the back and told them to ring the police and the manager came out and said just go to the till but I left the shop then.

The Psych doctors said they was impressed I deal with all of this for years without medication they said that because of all the trauma in my life as a result I have a short fuse and I think my ADHD amplifies this as I always have to drink coffee smoke tabacco and weed or I am unstable.

And people have to watch what they say to me.

I don't like snapping at people and I hate being in a bad mood.
Your post is similar to my struggles, i guess you hate yourself like i do once youve snapped.

Pm me anytime

That does not make a bad person it just means we are struggling with stuff probrably born from growing up.

I have massive rage outbursts to strangers and my mum n dad, its scary isnt it.

I wish i knew a solution for us both.

I really really know what its like not to be in control.

x

L

lolster

Your post is similar to my struggles, i guess you hate yourself like i do once youve snapped.

Pm me anytime

That does not make a bad person it just means we are struggling with stuff probrably born from growing up.

I have massive rage outbursts to strangers and my mum n dad, its scary isnt it.

I wish i knew a solution for us both.

I really really know what its like not to be in control.

x
My medication relives most of it there is some things I do that I am not proud of but now I just get upset and have panic attacks sometimes as I cannot relieve the stress I have and I don't even know how stressed out I am in general I have high blood pressure regularly stay awake for days at a time and all that I talk about is my illness everyone is saying I am obsessed with it but why shouldn't I be going on about it what ever it is has effected me my entire life and has got worse without treatment and effects me every day and for me I did not realize I had anything wrong with me.

Asking the doctors to prescribe me stimulant as I think that is the problem causing me to snap as low dopamine levels from the ADHD.

also for years my gambling was bad lost over £60,000 and I found out it was due to me not being able to control my impulses and the high associated with the gambling was like I had taken speed. and I never realized this either the medication I take eplim stops me gambling and helps me sleep.

D

Dottyone

My medication relives most of it there is some things I do that I am not proud of but now I just get upset and have panic attacks sometimes as I cannot relieve the stress I have and I don't even know how stressed out I am in general I have high blood pressure regularly stay awake for days at a time and all that I talk about is my illness everyone is saying I am obsessed with it but why shouldn't I be going on about it what ever it is has effected me my entire life and has got worse without treatment and effects me every day and for me I did not realize I had anything wrong with me.

Asking the doctors to prescribe me stimulant as I think that is the problem causing me to snap as low dopamine levels from the ADHD.

also for years my gambling was bad lost over £60,000 and I found out it was due to me not being able to control my impulses and the high associated with the gambling was like I had taken speed. and I never realized this either the medication I take eplim stops me gambling and helps me sleep.
Hia i dont know much about gambling but obviously it can make us feel really high on a win or really low on a loose, i use to do ghe 10p push a pennys and snapped as a kid big time, i kniw certain diagnosis's mention gambling/over spending such a bipolar/blpd.

I guess i am not really helping, i hope you dont hate me if i say the gambling could be fueling the mood shifts.

I mean well honest... x

L

lolster

Hia i dont know much about gambling but obviously it can make us feel really high on a win or really low on a loose, i use to do ghe 10p push a pennys and snapped as a kid big time, i kniw certain diagnosis's mention gambling/over spending such a bipolar/blpd.

I guess i am not really helping, i hope you dont hate me if i say the gambling could be fueling the mood shifts.

I mean well honest... x
I take medication currently for bipolar disorder the psychs did not mention that but said they cannot give me a diagnosis and would say PDSS and ADHD. and since have quit gambling only small amounts £20 vs several £100 or all my money just when I cannot control it maybe having a little fun considering I found its due to my impulses and this includes my money spending.

Chris22

Chris22

Lolster; I can absolutely relate to ye first post there. I have chronic PTSD. Only that. Nothing else ever wrong with me. Must have had it a couple of decades now. And, fuck me, I Do Not suffer fucking Fools!!!

Never used to be like that. Could sit and smoulder, under pressure. Wouldn't normally blow. Now? Say one word I consider out of place and I'm liable to damn near explode in ye face.

So, yeah. I recognise that shit. Horrible, isn't it? :low:

Not really one for handing out advice, mate. But, personally? I'd wonder if coffee would be my best friend. I mean, myself? I need to keep a lid on it. Try to stay serene. Fuck amping myself up on caffeine. That would just sound counter productive.

But, hey; We all have to find our own ways of handling this shit. I wish ye luck :cheers:

L

lolster

Lolster; I can absolutely relate to ye first post there. I have chronic PTSD. Only that. Nothing else ever wrong with me. Must have had it a couple of decades now. And, fuck me, I Do Not suffer fucking Fools!!!

Never used to be like that. Could sit and smoulder, under pressure. Wouldn't normally blow. Now? Say one word I consider out of place and I'm liable to damn near explode in ye face.

So, yeah. I recognise that shit. Horrible, isn't it? :low:

Not really one for handing out advice, mate. But, personally? I'd wonder if coffee would be my best friend. I mean, myself? I need to keep a lid on it. Try to stay serene. Fuck amping myself up on caffeine. That would just sound counter productive.

But, hey; We all have to find our own ways of handling this shit. I wish ye luck :cheers:
I take mirtazpene at 45mg to relief most of the symptoms but during the day it does not really help, and yes coffee and tabacco is good that keeps me chilled and weed also but even with all of these I can snap if I find something out of place also so I can understand your frustration also.