Please Help me in getting rid of this ridiculous mental problem .I am very depressed&stressed and Need help ?

S

Sunny328

I don't know what it is...but I am going to give my best to write and express all about this problem that is happening to me...that is kind of weirdest thing ever happened....And Consequences of it are really worse...than anything...it has totally destroyed my social life...

So,the problem goes like this..Suppose..

When I am in a classroom where I have many peoples,friends or colleagues sitting beside me or around me, adjacent to me....
I am unable to focus on the teacher...what he was teaching in class.... I will try my hard, but my focus OR my side view of my eye keeps on falling on that guy that is sitting beside me...same thing happens...wherever I am.... Either with friends or family...This problem not only irritates me but the person beside me also getting irritated and At the end result,they got irritated with me....
This thing has totally isolated me for years...from my friends,family....it's very hard for me to sit with them....
I think....This is kind of very ridiculous THOUGHT that's stuck in my mind(for years)...it's sort of DISTRACTION kind of problem...
THE ONLY RELIEF HAPPENS WHEN I put the hand to create blockage on the side view of that eye that's viewing the person sitting beside me...

Even,Not only Any person but sometimes,If a certain thing like a Wall,cupboard,almirah,any matter beside me...I also get irritated and starts to experience that same problem with those things also...

I don't know brother/sister,how to come out of this....At the End,it is just a terrible thought that have been stuck in my mind for years....And because it happens regularly...it starts become more strong in my brain and mind...I don't know how to forget this thing....

Even ..when I tried to meditate and close my eyes....this problem again pops in my head...and makes me uncomfortable...and makes me unable to focus on one point...And Whenever Everytime I want to do meditation this problem starts to pop up and regular exposure to this problem had resulted in meditation increasing the memories of this thought...so At last,I left meditation practice too....because I am helpless....And that(meditation) is I think the only way of getting rid of this...but that's too in VAIN...

So please people suggest me...some solution to this problem... because of this problem my social life totally deteroited...I hardly sit with anyone...because of this problem...It starts to pop Everytime...And all I do is avoid the peoples...around me..and avoiding peoples and friends happens to be a death of myself....deep inside of me....Please Help....If you can...I am deeply broken...sometimes suicidal thoughts I also experience... with this problem....I am experiencing many other problems also that's worsening my mental health...

So people if you people have any solution please reply and please help me in knowing the name of the problem also...

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I don't know what it is...but I am going to give my best to write and express all about this problem that is happening to me...that is kind of weirdest thing ever happened....And Consequences of it are really worse...than anything...it has totally destroyed my social life...

So,the problem goes like this..Suppose..

When I am in a classroom where I have many peoples,friends or colleagues sitting beside me or around me, adjacent to me....
I am unable to focus on the teacher...what he was teaching in class.... I will try my hard, but my focus OR my side view of my eye keeps on falling on that guy that is sitting beside me...same thing happens...wherever I am.... Either with friends or family...This problem not only irritates me but the person beside me also getting irritated and At the end result,they got irritated with me....
This thing has totally isolated me for years...from my friends,family....it's very hard for me to sit with them....
I think....This is kind of very ridiculous THOUGHT that's stuck in my mind(for years)...it's sort of DISTRACTION kind of problem...
THE ONLY RELIEF HAPPENS WHEN I put the hand to create blockage on the side view of that eye that's viewing the person sitting beside me...

Even,Not only Any person but sometimes,If a certain thing like a Wall,cupboard,almirah,any matter beside me...I also get irritated and starts to experience that same problem with those things also...

I don't know brother/sister,how to come out of this....At the End,it is just a terrible thought that have been stuck in my mind for years....And because it happens regularly...it starts become more strong in my brain and mind...I don't know how to forget this thing....

Even ..when I tried to meditate and close my eyes....this problem again pops in my head...and makes me uncomfortable...and makes me unable to focus on one point...And Whenever Everytime I want to do meditation this problem starts to pop up and regular exposure to this problem had resulted in meditation increasing the memories of this thought...so At last,I left meditation practice too....because I am helpless....And that(meditation) is I think the only way of getting rid of this...but that's too in VAIN...

So please people suggest me...some solution to this problem... because of this problem my social life totally deteroited...I hardly sit with anyone...because of this problem...It starts to pop Everytime...And all I do is avoid the peoples...around me..and avoiding peoples and friends happens to be a death of myself....deep inside of me....Please Help....If you can...I am deeply broken...sometimes suicidal thoughts I also experience... with this problem....I am experiencing many other problems also that's worsening my mental health...

So people if you people have any solution please reply and please help me in knowing the name of the problem also...
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would like to start by assuring you that you are not your trouts. When your thoughts push you to do things or avoid them, then most likely you have what’s called an OCD( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). That might as well be causing you intrusive thoughts and anxiety.

The best thing to do is to consult with a psychiatrist and/or psychologist to get the right diagnosis. Explain to to them your symptoms and be very open and detailed about.

I am very sorry you’re struggling and I hope you feel better soon.

S

Sunny328

But brother/sister,I had readed everything about OCD problem already....what is happening to me now has no link with OCD....I have readed one thing about OCD... people suffering from OCD(Read the Note)

OCD NOTE - "They don’t do them(OCD) because they enjoy them, but because they can’t quit. And if they do stop, they feel so bad that they start again"......

Brother/Sister...I have never enjoyed that thought....already I had mentioned above...I never enjoyed that thought...(as mentioned in NOTE)
..And second thing...About stopping (written in NOTE)...
If this problem stopped for me...I would be like giving a NEW LIFE to me so I can with no hassle talk and sit with anyone either my friends or family,etc..AND as mentioned In OCD NOTE - "They feel so bad that they start again" "I never want to start this again even in my dreams"...Lol...

So,I think it is not an OCD problem...

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

But brother/sister,I had readed everything about OCD problem already....what is happening to me now has no link with OCD....I have readed one thing about OCD... people suffering from OCD(Read the Note)

OCD NOTE - "They don’t do them(OCD) because they enjoy them, but because they can’t quit. And if they do stop, they feel so bad that they start again"......

Brother/Sister...I have never enjoyed that thought....already I had mentioned above...I never enjoyed that thought...(as mentioned in NOTE)
..And second thing...About stopping (written in NOTE)...
If this problem stopped for me...I would be like giving a NEW LIFE to me so I can with no hassle talk and sit with anyone either my friends or family,etc..AND as mentioned In OCD NOTE - "They feel so bad that they start again" "I never want to start this again even in my dreams"...Lol...

So,I think it is not an OCD problem...
I totally understand what you are saying. There’s what’s called POCD(pure obsessive compulsive disorder) you don’t have to do any rituals to make you feel better. It’s mainly consists of two intrusive thoughts. Those thoughts are terrifying and lead to anxiety and depression.

I could be wrong. So I really suggest that you see a doctor. And hopefully someone will come online later to help.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Sounds like an ocd problem to me. Ocd can come in any form but its always anxiety related.
Also , another thing, there is nothing enjoyable about ocd in any way at all.

B

Barn Owl

Hi Sunny328 I can not give you any insights about your problem What been said on here makes a lot of sense. The only illness I can relate to you is Tunnel syndrome which is the direct oppisite symptoms to what you are suffering. Please go to your G P or P doc Asap Good luck to you

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

It doesn't seem like OCD, but intrusive thoughts are a symptom of anxiety. Intrusive thoughts stem from the subconscious mind, the conscious mind is fully aware of what is right/not right, but the subconscious mind isn't.

Meditation can help, but try intense relaxation music, it is basically a relaxation problem (anxiety) as well as an irrational thinking/behaviour problem.

S

Sunny328

Yeah I think it is some kind of irrational thinking that happen to me....the worst thing about it is I am unable to forget this thing...whenever anybody sit beside me this memory strikes and then that all that I mentioned above happens...I am totally stressed out of this ....idk whether CBT have any solution to this...what is happening to me

S

Sunny328

Worst part of this..is...nobody of my friends knows how this problem destroying my social life....it has already destroyed my childhood...and now it is a part of my life...which I think...I had to accept to...

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

The worst part is that the subconscious thinks it's protecting you by popping these thoughts into your conscious mind, when it isn't, like I said the subconscious mind isn't fully aware of what is & isn't right, or normal, or rational.

Have you got a good pair of headphones?

S

Sunny328

Okay...but dear what should I do...last time I met a psychologist she had told me about meditation & tratak....but idk how this problem makes roots into my meditation practice...and Everytime I do meditation this fucking memory/thought pops again in my head..and this makes me cry for help and helpless again...for no one here to understand...what it is actually happen to me...GOD KNOWS...

S

Sunny328

I don't know....what to do...plz tell me what if all this happens to you...how u gonna cope with this ....this thing gonna screw every relationship you are in....and it would make it so worse...that one day...due to loneliness...you would going to commit suicide...

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

But that's probably during the daytime. What you need to do is listen to deep relaxing music before bedtime, look on YouTube or Google type in relaxing music videos, & watch listen to one before you go to sleep every night.

When you go to sleep, your subconscious processes things, & if it keeps processing relaxing music & images, it will realise that relaxation is normal.

S

Sunny328

I know...I do...relaxation music...binaural beats...but...still...I don't think it is working. That much...it relaxes me and put me out of the stressed of daily life...but beside all this,it hadn't improved much in the way of forgetting this thought...the only thing I can do...is I keep my self busy all the time...keep working...all day all night...where no one is there to appreciate you...or give u a hug...taking you to the party...no one...ever did...any text message...sometime in 2-3 months...but they don't care at all...