please help im feeling so down

I

invisible2014

Hi it really hurts the fact that I've lost the so called friends.i used to be really really close with one of them always going round there house always seeing at least four times a week always sleeping round there,then we went on a day trip to London and a holiday to Lanzarote and it was awful she was so rude saying she needs space I'm suffocating her making me feel disgusted about what I look like saying I'm putting make up on all wrong always putting clothed on wrong,always sating we need other people as it's no fun just us two I felt bullied and was so.distraught I trued suicide on holiday and have Beeb trying since got back it really hurts because she no longer wants to know me and has since replaced with me the other person and I can't cope I'm not feeling strong enough to carry on anymore and today she was so.rude to.me at work as she came over to cover,I was minding my own business ignoring her and I spoke to a little boy who was crying his eyes out and she goes to me no no.no he's sitting there for a reason,and I've gotta work Saturday with her I just can't do.it last Saturday I got sent home in tears and supposed to go staff meeting.the other two people who also used to be my friend no longer want to know me they've ditched me completely and altogether they have 200 pounds of mine but I ain't bothering asking them as don't want any contact.i hate them I can't believe they've completely ditched Mr and sided with her the bully

C

cloudy9

Hi invisible2014. I'm very sorry that's happened to you, it's hurtful, and I wish life was different. You sound like a caring person and these other people sound quite insensitive. I wish I knew what to tell you but I hope you will keep pushing forward a day at time, which you are, and eventually you'll get through this. You will.

If it's one thing I've learned over time it's that I don't actually click with a lot of people and to keep my boundaries up unless I feel I can trust the other person to be respectful towards me. It's all a learning curve invisible2014, that's all it is, and to take your mind off your inner pain keep shifting your thoughts towards things and activities which you enjoy. It's good you're reaching out too, though, that's always positive. Good on you, you sound like you are a good friend to people.

Many hugs invisible2014.

P.S. If it starts weighing on your mind, get that money back that they owe you. They should be coming forward to pay you.

I

invisible2014

Hi invisible2014. I'm very sorry that's happened to you, it's hurtful, and I wish life was different. You sound like a caring person and these other people sound quite insensitive. I wish I knew what to tell you but I hope you will keep pushing forward a day at time, which you are, and eventually you'll get through this. You will.

If it's one thing I've learned over time it's that I don't actually click with a lot of people and to keep my boundaries up unless I feel I can trust the other person to be respectful towards me. It's all a learning curve invisible2014, that's all it is, and to take your mind off your inner pain keep shifting your thoughts towards things and activities which you enjoy. It's good you're reaching out too, though, that's always positive. Good on you, you sound like you are a good friend to people.

Many hugs invisible2014.

P.S. If it starts weighing on your mind, get that money back that they owe you. They should be coming forward to pay you.
awwthankyou for the reply what do I do about Saturday my options are one go along try not to cry even though it's not good for My health as I'm still fragile 2 go doctor asked to be completely signed off 3)gm doctors and asked just to be sighed of Saturday and staff meeting my line manager is being really strict and won't let me off her own accord not go

C

cloudy9

awwthankyou for the reply what do I do about Saturday my options are one go along try not to cry even though it's not good for My health as I'm still fragile 2 go doctor asked to be completely signed off 3)gm doctors and asked just to be sighed of Saturday and staff meeting my line manager is being really strict and won't let me off her own accord not go
You're welcome invisible2014.

My gosh, I really don't know what the best option is but if you're not happy at that job and with the people you work with, well, that's something to think about. And also if you manage to avoid working with this person on Saturday, there could still be other Saturdays to deal with.

Are you happy doing your job invisible2014? I know work can be stressful and everything but are you happy there? I wouldn't stick at any job if I thought it was causing me to have a breakdown of some sort, honestly. I just physically couldn't.

I

invisible2014

You're welcome invisible2014.

My gosh, I really don't know what the best option is but if you're not happy at that job and with the people you work with, well, that's something to think about. And also if you manage to avoid working with this person on Saturday, there could still be other Saturdays to deal with.

Are you happy doing your job invisible2014? I know work can be stressful and everything but are you happy there? I wouldn't stick at any job if I thought it was causing me to have a breakdown of some sort, honestly. I just physically couldn't.
These two Saturdays are one off induction days but no I'm not happy there's it too painful wprllomg same company as bullies

C

cloudy9

These two Saturdays are one off induction days but no I'm not happy there's it too painful wprllomg same company as bullies
Oh, I see, one off induction days. But, yes, you still have those bullies there every other day as well. Unless you can mentally juggle being in their company all the time then that's okay, but if you're not happy there then perhaps think about a new job, somewhere else. Maybe a whole new start in a new location if you think that's possible. But of course if you feel your mental health is deteriorating or that you're not coping, then the doctor is obviously someone you should see, too.

I can't tell you what to do but whatever choice you make, make it that it's the best for your future, however way you see that.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi invisible,
I'm really sorry for what you've gone through, maybe it is best to look for another job. Usually there are lots of jobs working with children. A fresh start may be just what you need, and you will find new friends. Don't let those bullies damage your self confidence. Wear what clothes you feel happy in and make-up how you like.
Ask for the money back, it's quite a lot of money.
You can be strong, please don't hurt yourself.
Take care