Please help! I think I’m getting my anxiety disorder back again!

M

Mamof3boys

I have suffered with gad, borderline personality, ptsd, and just all around fear and anxiety for many years. I recently found out I’m low in ferratin which is part of your red blood cells. All of a sudden I went from just being tired and not in the mood to diarrhea, constant thoughts in my head, anxiety all the time, no appetite, can’t eat as I feel sick. I’m terrified as i have 3 kids and I can’t let them see this happen. I’m 39 tomorrow and I feel hopeless. I’m usually numb. I don’t know what has sparked this. Can anyone help?

M

Mamof3boys

I’m so scared. I don’t think I can do this again. I have no friends. No family. I take meds but at the moment I’m barely even able to pretend to be normal. Everything is crumbling. Could the low iron be causing this, ?

L

Lora

Yes I had same problem low iron causes lots of physical symptoms l take travellers tablets by nelsons which get rid of sickness and supplement drinks presicribed by Gp when I have no appetite to ensure I get vitamins. A hot bath with lavender oil 8 drops also helps . Sending a hug 😊🌠