• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Please help I feel sick

S

Stacocd1

I’ve been with my husband for 7 years now and I’m very happy – I have ocd and intrusive thought, well in the past I have had sexual thoughts about another man I know and it’s like it’s not my mind as I’m feeling like I’m enjoying these thoughts then later on I feel sick at the thought because I would never ever cheat on my husband there’s no way on earth I would, I can’t sleep I feel sick all the time it’s been constantly going round in my head! I honestly feel like crying I just feel he doesn’t deserve me! This has happened afew times and it sounds stupid but it’s like my mind is switched to something I would never normally think about and enjoy, I could think of the sexual thought now about this person and it wouldn’t bother me but every so often it’s like I’m turned on by these thoughts, I sometimes picture me and me husband with this person or me and this person when touching myself etc I know you can’t help what comes into your mind (I do not want a threesome it’s something I’ve never been into) and I feel my ocd plays on that later down the line But I really don’t want to feel like that again, any advice? I really don’t know what to do and even though it’s just a thought.

Does anyone think this could be a form ocd with the thoughts going round and round my head to the point it’s making me believe I like the thought and actually turned on by this? I feel so guilty and sick

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Former member
the thought dont seem to be causing any real problems other then your idea that they are a problem

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Staff member
Admin
Hi,
I'm so sorry your feeling poorly, we can't diagnose I'm afraid as none of us are qualified to do so.
Please phone your Gp for a telephone consultation.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs