please help ,i don't know what to do x

E

EstherRose94

Can you tell us what your favorite feature about yourself is? :hug: Even if it’s just something silly.

I can’t help but think that if I tried to take pics of myself they would just be comically awful. I can never get the angles right lol.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

I wish I could think of good advice, but I am dealing with similar thoughts. Mine didn't come to me on their own; they were placed there by many people calling me shallow and stupid and ugly over a lifetime.

One thing that helps me just occurred to me though -- whenever you are feeling really down and out, try to stay away from mirrors! I find them triggering when I am particularly depressed.

Topcat

Topcat

I also try to stay away from mirrors, avoid photographs, avoid face time calls, or point my camera at the ceiling rather than my face, I find it all triggering too.
One other thing about photos is that we are used to seeing our reflections in mirror image, whereas photos show you the right way round, which can seem strange to us as it looks different.

Regardless of all that, you're not any of those mean things you are saying about yourself :hug: try and think of some positive things about yourself too, I'm sure there's lots of things xxx

NWiddi

NWiddi

When it comes to women I'm all about the eyes and voice.

Eyes because that's where I'll be looking most of the time, in her eyes.

Voice because if she's going to be telling me off all the time for doing things wrong it might aswell be in a pleasant tone.

I'm sure you have your attractive qualities, either a smile, eyes, voice or hair aswell as your nice outgoing personality that we see everyday here on the forums but for most of us personality is enough and you use it very well in your position as a forum guide.

J

Jaye8525

Your life is entirely unique.

Who you are and what you do can never be truly replicated no matter what effort another puts in to mimic it.

You touch peoples lives in so many ways - perhaps in ways that aren't all too overt and obvious to yourself.

In rare moments you can rise to do great things.

Who wants to be perfect anyway? What a horrible fate that would be. :)

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

Who wants to be perfect anyway?
Everyone's idea of perfection is different. I'm sure the majority of people have something they dislike or hate about themselves because it doesn't comply with their idea of perfection.

BUT I think @Fairy Lucretia is wonderful - I've seen many of her posts supporting people - she;s so careing.