• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please help, I cant cope anymore

W

willow13

Ive always had OCD, but Ihave a littlegirl and i cant cope ( Were staying at my mums ans shes helping me look after her)

I cant eat,wakinguparound 5am every morning, im having panick attacks and constant very high anxiety. Imconvinced imevil and that I have tried to hurt mylittlegirl and itskilling me.Please help

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Willow13 and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you're going through such a bad time. It's good that you have your mum to help you out while you're struggling.

Are you getting any professional help for your OCD and anxiety? It really does sound as though you need assistance with what you're experiencing. If you're not under a mental health team, it would be a good idea to visit your doctor to talk through your concerns.

I hope things improve for you soon.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yes, I think Purple Chaos is right in that it sounds like you need some professional support - maybe some therapy or something.

I'm pleased that you have your Mum helping you out for the time being, but in the longer run, you need to feel better so that you can stop having these awful thoughts that seem to be stopping you from fully living your life.