• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Please forgive me....(for bubblin' under)

T

telemetry9

Dear Bubblin' Under,

I just want to say that I am sorry for the things I said yesterday and before. I have spoken to a friend about this as I didn't feel comfortable about what I had said and wanted someone else with a different perspective to clarify things for me.

Talking with him I realized that I was punishing you for the pain and frustration that I was feeling. I realize now that your pain is every bit as valid as my own and it was wrong of me to judge you.

My anger should have been aimed at those who deserve it - namely my Doctor. So I just want to say that I have a better understanding of something I didn't understand before ie. self harming. So please forgive my ignorance. I only hope my outburst did not make your life more difficult than it already is.

I feel pretty stupid to be honest but I was so full of anger and frustration and was looking for someone to blame. Unfortunately I got it wrong.

I hope we can be friends as I know for me that being part of this forum really helps me.

Feel free to point out if I become judgmental again.

robert.:hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

I accept your apology. thank you