• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

please could someone help me

M

mightyj17

my dad was suffering with anxiety and depression and killed himself last week while at his flat i found some papers titled (therapeutic recovery service monitoring the five systems) im sure if ur in a similar situation u know what they are and what there for i was just wondering if u have to or are ment to hand in these when u visit ur doctor and if the doctor keeps them as there like a diary of his thoughts and feelings and if theres a chance that his doctor may have somemore of these then i really like to get them.
Does the doctor keep them?

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're talking about but if its a diary I think your father would just have kept these for himself and showed them to his doctor when he went, but it would do no harm to have a word with his gp and ask him if theres any chance you could have them. Again I'm really sorry for your loss:hug: