please can someone help me!!

P

Pffft

i went to check my balance and i have only been paid half the amount .. i am currently waiting on a decision as i needed to do my esa50 form after being in support group for 6 months .. so its being re assessed... okay now i have explaineed that

the time i got paid before christmas i felt as if i got paid earlier.. now do you think that they paid in advance with it being xmas and then after they have paid a week to balance it out and then when i get paid again it will be the full 2 week amount?

im confused.. surely they can't have cut my money and put me on JSA without contacting me and not even giving me a medical?

arghhh im fuming/angry ... but im just trying to keep a cool head!

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

There's been another thread about this.
They did pay you earlier before Christmas, because of the bank holidays.
Basically there's a technical error apparently, meaning people with ESA got paid one week's amount too early. So you'll get another one week's worth next week... and then two weeks later it should be back to the fortnightly payment.
Hope that's clear?

P

Pffft

thankyou so much somersetscorpio... you do not know how relieved i am... i didnt realize someone had already posted about this happening to them! and yes your explanation was very clear :) even for my foggy headed-ness! xx

dib4uk

dib4uk

Yeah it happened to me too I replied on another thread. Christmas money got paid early, I don't like it, but nothing I can do... Even when I worked I liked it on the day I was meant to, not early not late..... Yet after Christmas, the payment reached my account I think the 31st. I couldn't get a decent explanation from them when I called the DWP all they said is a glitch.