• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Plan to Revise Fitness Plans, after Lockdown, hopefully, then reversed back into Tiers method

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I unfortunat ely had a fall yesterday, whilst out s hopping, I'm alright, slight aches and pains here and there. I'm putting my fitness on hol for a few days, seeing how my right knee, and right foot, and also my left leg, whcih is made worse via the psorasis and I landed on my left side, leg wise, will be.

All being well, I hope to workout again, by chair fitness, later on this week.

i think something slippery apart from also wet weather, combined, caused the fall.

Have a hopefully better weekend all,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London.UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have decided that during this warmer weather climb, that I shan't be attending zumba on late Monday mornings. It will be far too warm, at that juncture, mind you I haven't checked the charts again yet, I will do in due course.

i am hoping that after all being well after lockdown, I shall be getting some chair dancing going, on a regular basis, along side of my low impact standing movoing about salsacise, after my dad's procedure on Thursday, so then to workout over the weekend.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Many thanks to the moderating teams, for endeavouring their hard working efforts, safety, and moderating, of the live forums, particularly during these very unprecedented times. Thank you all of you.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am hopefully going to be attending a low impact medium impact dance zumba group, on Monday morning. This will be arrival in time for 11.30am, at present I don't have a clue, on cost, I will check, before the weekend creeps in.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I am not able to go to the zumba group on Monday morning. However, i will just hold for the zumba group which I have done loads of times before, of its format, in North West of London. Now between 26th July however may change, and 1st October, community centre and assuming volunteering aspects, shall resume to reopen, so I will hang on for the zumba, there, something like in August time onwards.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happened to have slept longer than I meant, to, I am h oping that t omorrow morning, if I am up earlier, probably will be with the excitment of the newsletter piece, i sh all be preparing, and for mum to proof read over in case, of any errors, I should like to think, I will be able to do my chair excersise workout. And to do more, before the weekend.

I am seriously hoping that af ter when we are out of the lockdown, I will be zumba ing, in an area not too far f rom me, late mornings on Monday I am trialing the class first.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be up earlier, so I will get some working out done. I haven't quite decide what the workout will take to teh form of, I have a fair idea, though.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi all,

I have done finallly, my workout of the day. Basicallys tanding moving about workout.

I hope to workout again, tomorow, if ican't, then on Saturday or Sunday.

Best regards all,

Natalie

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have not long mostly completed my half an hour of ballroom style of chair dance workout.

Ihope to repeat session, tomorrow morning. And h opefully, slightly earlier.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

I forgot, I'm very well, i have my usual suspects of sinuses and nasal passeges increasing, owing to for hay fever sufferes of high pollen counts, and also my left leg, is at the moment, severe very flaky, and with psorasis small wounds here and there. I am still awaiting to hear of an a referral appointment, for determinology, well, I just haven't heard - yet.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my 10 dvd tracks sorry 9 tracks, of Chair dancing. I am hoping to repeat, tomorrow or Tuesday.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.