• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

pissed off and a bit sad

M

mooncat

Well she stayed out last night (Tiger the cat) which is quiet normal.But whats not normal is shes not sitting outside the back door waiting to come in for her breakfast sachet.Ive been in the woods making a squeeking sound which see comes to and nothing.Nothing.Now whats worrying me is my cxnt of a niebour who claims the cats his and once asked me if i wanted to buy her (shows how much he really cares trying to sell the cat to me to get his next fix of smack)
Well i just hope he hasnt got jelous of the cat wanting to be around me and has took her somewhere and sold her to someone.He dont give two fxcks about her.I worm her i de flea her and i buy here sachets with gravy which are here favorite.Its just something he said one day thats on my mind.He said once "im gonna take her somewhere else and give her to my friend as the kids keep playing with her" what the fxck.
She got lost in the woods before and i went looking for her and found her sitting by the main road completly lost.She then went crazy meowing constant as she had been found by me and ran ahead of me as if to say "i no which way home is look follow me"
So anyway im pissed off and also worried she may have been taken by mr druggie next door as hes jelous.
Il let you no if she turns up.
Something (my gutt) tells me shes gone :mad:

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i hope she turns up.

M

mooncat

Thanks..But its not looking good.Getting dark now and shes not back.I bet that wxnker next door has done something.Time will tell.Hope she bites him on the end of his nose..

M

mooncat

shes come back but crawled in.i think shes been hit by a car and has broken her leg.Ive got cat protection comming as i cant afford to get her fixed.im now crying my eyes out as in 1hr we will be saying goodbye as i cant afford to keep her.she was a stray that came to me all skinny and she stayed.But now we wont be together as shes now classed as an injured stray.which is true.But im really upset coz now she wont be here anymore.At least i got her help and she will be good hopefully.But il miss her very much and crying my eyes out i guess she has grown on me.if your not an animal lover you just wont get it.But if you are like me youlll understand how upsetting this is.Tigers moving on.I hope someone else will love her too...gotta go this is all too much.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Mooncat, i'm so sorry to hear that she seems injured.
I really hope she can stay with you a while longer and she'll be ok...
If circumstances mean that you do lose her, i'm so terribly sorry to hear it. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I am so sorry mooncat.

I know where i live rspca have a vet clinic which is really cheap? Is there nothing near you. Sorry prob not helpful

So wish there was a way you could keep her. Thinking of you

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope Tiger will be ok. Can you ask whether you can have her back after?

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry for what's happened mooncat; hope she's ok; thinking of you. :hug: xxx

coldwater00

coldwater00

Aww I am really sorry about your cat, it's terrible when pets we love become injured or we have to let them go. Really sorry for you x

M

mooncat

Tigers health update..

Shes actually a he
hes not micro chipped
Hes broken his back leg
Hes been made comfortable at a vet
If he makes it through till morning they will repair his leg.
If he makes it he will be rehomed.
With the bloke next door and other big dangers here hes not safe.
The bastard next door has already told me he was gonna take him away.I think its for the best that he goes to a safer place.
Hes not great and could go downhill through the night.
Not sure if il ever no now.
But the lady said i did the right thing.
At least now she dosnt get shut in in a junkies house for days.
Still a upsetting evening.
But he maybe ok.
And im less upset knowing he wont have my neibour gonna sell him or take him away.
But sad that hes not here on the sofa watching tv with me.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

You have done the right thing. Fingers crossed he'll make it through the night and find a happy new forever home.

Either way, it is still a loss for you, isn't it? Sending hugs to you.
I hope you sleep ok tonight, having had such an upsetting time of it. :hug1:

C

cherbear

Aw I'm so sorry hunny sending you a massive hug :hug: Very upsetting hope you are OK ? You did right by him hunny xxxx

M

mooncat

Thanks all for your kind words.
Keep thinking hes still here.
Well if hes made it through the night then its operation time for him shortley.
Sad
But kinda glad
That arsehole next door will never see him again.
But il miss him.
Fingers crossed hes made it through the night..
Thanks again.
mooncat.xx