• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pissed Off About Judgement

E

EmilyExercise13

Hey guys, another topic that I would like to talk about is parents not understanding me. By that I mean why do they think they have to fix me and think I'm sick. First of all I'm not something that needs to be fixed! That really pisses me off because I'm not a toy or a thing! I'm making myself better by talking on here and with my therapist. I'm also not sick. A sickness is something that either kills a person or can get better by having not as many symptoms or even cured. A disorder is not a regular occurrence. Does that sound like a sickness? It doesn't to me. So when my mom says in a louder voice that I'm sick, it's doesn't or will not make the situation better. I'm so sick and tired of my mom judging me. She says she can judge if she wants! That sounds very mature for a mother! Fucking Hell!!! 😭

I'm really trying not to judge people anymore. Is this Karma? HELP. :(

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hate it when people say that, it is like they are dismissing our thoughts/feelings by going "you're sick" so they don't have to take us seriously :hug: