PIP wait over good result

fazza

fazza

I did not have a face to face assessment I had a paper based one instead. I have been awarded higher rate for both living and mobility.

My c,p.n was contacted by the dwp and she gave a report.

I applied at the end of November and got the letter last week.

So relieved as I am so much in debt.

N

natalie

Fazza, Hi,

I' m glad that it has worked out for you. And glad that you didn't h ave to go through a face to face assesment.

I wish you carefully well, meaning don't spend all of your benefit money at once! Spend wisely.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Excellent news fazza, very pleased for you. Must be a weight off. Good you didn't have to go for an assessment, they're not nice to have to go through.

FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

You're very lucky. I had a face to face and had to apply for a mandatory reconsideration.

I have been waiting since July 2018

N

natalie

Hi Fade to Black,

My first and only reaction to what i've just read, is crikey! Now we in 2019. I would certainly have a think, about contacting them, for regarding your Mandatory reconsideration, and see what updated news they can let you have, it's ridiculous, that you have been waiting since July 2018.

i wish you well hopefully with it, feeling positive for you though.

Best wishes.

fazza

fazza

Sorry to hear about you waiting for a mandatory reconsideration. I would phone them every week to make sure they have not forgottton about you.

I received the report that my cpn gave and it was very accurate. It stated that she she's me three times per week. She also said that because of how I am around people when I am at my worse I am a risk to myself and others.

I will only eat pre packaged foods to my specification for fear of being poisoned..
I have been on clozapine because I am treatment resistive but I had to come off it because of a low white blood cell count.

I do not leave the house without supervision which makes travelling difficult.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
wish i had a cpn to support my work capability assessment, heard cpns are an automatic pass, guess with my mother in hospital, if she dies i'll pass the wca and maybe get help from mental health services, it'll be interesting whether i moan about that too