• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pip query

Q

QueenieRed

Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a query I have about a PIP decision.
In March I was told I had been successful in my PPI claim and qualified for the standard rate. My sister recommended that I get a copy of the assessment which I did.
When it arrived she toted up the score which came to 10. As she read further she noticed that for all the questions that I had been given points more the assessor had included a reason except one. For question 11 'Planning and following journeys,' the assessor had tick it was something I could do (so no points were given) but then had given a detailed description of how I found it difficult to do. My sister thinks I should at least query it, but I'm too afraid to rock the boat. The stress of being scrutinised by a stranger was bad enough without them thinking I'm ungrateful for the help they are providing me with.
I think I've left it too long now to query.
Does anyone else know of this happening?

N

NoOne5

I'm sorry I don't know anything about that. Hopefully someone who does will answer you. :welcome: to the forum. :grouphug::hug: