Physical symptoms of anxiety

L

Lashaie2012

Can everyone write their physical symptoms of anxiety. Mine include: chest pain, brain fog, weird feeling, numbness and tingling sensation, headache, itchiness, hot flashes, dizziness

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Shallow, rapid breathing. Flushed face. Rapid heartbeat. Increased body temperature. Tension in my jaw, chest, shoulders. Sweats. Dizziness.

E

elanka

Tightness of the chest, brain fog, inability to stay still, feeling like a small electric current runs through my body all the time, sighing and feeling the need to draw a deep breath to get air, muscle tightness.
If I don't knowingly stop it, my body will start to rock back and forth.

I

Isildore

The one I had that does not seem to be common was chills. I would get very cold on a hot summer day - I live in south US where the humidity & heat are crazy. I would wrap in blankets & be cold. Wear coat & hat in building in summer where others wore shorts in AC env. In morning I would wake up feeling like crap - a hangover-ish or flu-like symptoms, nausea at the thought of eating, at least until late in evening. Extreme fatigue. A few panic attacks. Extreme anxiety at something like a tooth cleaning at dentist.

L

Lashaie2012

I get the chills also even though it’s very hot in Florida

C

Clark75

Those are all typical symptoms of a panic attack. It feels like a heart attack for me and I feel like I need to get up and run....anywhere, just away from wherever I am at that moment....like I am in immediate danger if I don't leave wherever I am. I also get cold sweats, nausea, nervous ticks, and a ton of pent up energy.

R

runner girl

I feel as if I have to urinate as I am always pressing down on my lower abdomen and bladder. I guess its my pelvic floor. Very irritating!