• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Phoning my MP every day

C

Chamaeleon

My pains are like a seasonal cycle, my left knee pain is due back.

Guess what? My lower back & discs pain has returned. I'm eating painkillers for lunch though.

It's a bad pain, you cannot sleep through it. Same with knee pain. Stomach pain is worst although that only lasts for about 5 minutes because I figured out a way to make that go away sooner.

Definitely damaged my lower back... could be disease though, harmless but some sort of condition. I've been carrying heavy messages lately from store about 500 yards away... something must be triggering it. The way I am laying on my bed too, causing some sort of pressure build up....

I would like it xrayed. Would this be possible do you think?

Last edited:
C

Chamaeleon

Suppose I had access to NHS again... would you be allowed to request an xray for this sort of thing? Never been in this position before of asking

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
X ray and/or MRI I would think

Why are you phoning your MP every day?

Get your brother to take you down A&E if the GP won't see you

C

Chamaeleon

X ray and/or MRI I would think

Why are you phoning your MP every day?

Get your brother to take you down A&E if the GP won't see you
Not allowed A&E, phoned 111 to ask about that and they said no it'd have to be through a GP. Not very helpful... but what can they do. It's not enough to enable me to just walk into A&E (without referral from a GP)

MP might help. I've got nobody else, social services refuse to help/ignores me & charity groups refuse/ignore me. Woman who works for MP said social services can't just ignore you, but they are though.

So....

Just don't wanna be without access to NHS for life. I've read stories about this and I'm on same boat. MP has powers.

Last edited:
C

Chamaeleon

MP used to reply but she and her coworkers just ignore me now. I'm guessing that means there is nothing they can do for me? Their way of saying "nothing I can do"?

Does anyone have any other governing body I can try?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Go to bloody A&E. You can not be bloody banned from there! It's against your human rights!!!

Also don't ring your MP every day, that could be classed as stalking.